Commencing Operation 2

Jeon Jungkook

"Yah!" The girl suddenly yelled, shoving the vending machine, it didn't move. "Are you messing with me?"

Everyone around her jumped, including me.

"You dare fuck with me? Seriously?" She slapped the vending machine again and again making everyone jump again and again.

We all watched as she fought with the vending machine. This is a first for me, I've never seen anyone fight with a vending machine before.

"Today? Out of all the days you do this today? Give me my coffee." She gave it a kick.

This is ridiculous. I found myself smiling. Who in the world picks a fight with a vending machine?

"Yah! I said give it to me youㅡ you worthless piece of technology!" She kept on kicking.

What a violent girl. My smile widened. Those kicks are awesome.

"Take this and this! I'll make you loose some screws you clanky, thieving, rusty piece of shit!"

And her vocabulary is even more awesome.

I started laughing, loud, not caring about the people watching. She wants that coffee so bad she's giving the vending machine a good beating.

I bet she's not a morning person.

For some reason, that made me laugh harder.

"How dare youㅡ" She balled her fist, flinging her arm back, elbow bent, planning to punch through the glass.

Her elbow hit me in the face. "Ow!" I yelped, clutching my mouth.

"Aw!" I heard her yelp too and saw her clutching her elbow. She turned around looking furious. "Yah! What's your problem?" She yelled at me.

Oh now she's picking a fight with me? Was it my fault that she hurt her elbow? I want to laugh again but my cut lip is aching. I recognize her now, my classmate, Lalisa Manoban. The shy and quiet girl who sits beside me. She's not shy or quiet at all, is she? I grinned then winced.

"What's wrong with you why are you bleeding?" She had the audacity to ask.

Didn't she realize she's the one who hit me? "I hit you with my face on purpose." I told her, touching my lip with a finger.

"Are you crazy? Why would you do that?" She asked.

I laughed then winced again. "Why would anyone do that? That was a joke. You hit me with your elbow."

"Why would I do something like that?"

"Why would Iㅡ why indeed?" I said chuckling. "You're so weird, can't you take a joke?"

"Don't call me weird, we're not close."

"So if we get closer can I call you weird then?"