Friendships

(A/N so apparently I'm taking requests now. Another friend asked me to do one on her crap "friendship" that went down the drain. Yes there is foul language. Because these are rants I'm going to say whatever I want. So here it is. Why not)

So your best friend turned ex best friend. First ask yourself what you did wrong... if you found nothing then you just realized that you were friends with a fake bitch. I'm trying my hardest to make this relatable to everyone but I'm just going to say what happened.

So Beck* was very very close to my friend. They did everything together and had a lot of fun times but then Beck found another friend to hang out with. She dropped my friend as a friend, ignored her, yelled at her, and was acting like a total bitch.

Beck started calling my friend names and starting rumors. She started saying that Lynn (my friend) was obsessed with her and wouldn't leave her alone. She even started saying stuff like "Lynn has a lesbian thing for me" which was farthest from the truth out of any of them.

Lynn was getting sick a tired of Beck being a bitch. At first Lynn wanted Beck back as a friend because they were so close. Lynn accidentally made eye contact with Beck once and Beck flipped shit. Started yelling "Stop staring at me you freak!!". Lynn had enough. I'm writing this for Lynn because she was extremely hurt by Beck.

I agreed to write this because many girls out there have had a friend like this. Even I have. So here's some advice.

First, find a friend that you know needs you as much as you need them. Lynn found me when I needed as much help as she did.

Second, don't fight for a friend that wouldn't fight for you.

Third, love or hate. But don't love the ones that hate and don't hate the ones that love.

Now for a rant.

Why the hell would someone even do that?!? Just drop your closest and best friend and treat them like they not only didn't exist but like they are dirt. People that do that not only deserve to have that done to them but they shouldn't be allowed to act like the victim. Beck acted like a victim. She shouldn't have the right to do that.

To this day, Lynn thinks that she did something wrong. She thinks that it was her fault that Beck hates her. In reality, it's not. There was no reason.

Lynn came to me crying countless times over Beck. And I heard the same thing over and over again. I hated hearing my friend in pain. But I let her cry because she had no one else to cry to. That's what friends are supposed to do, be there for your friends. Don't shove them away and treat them like trash.

As a friend, you should care for and love your friends. You would do anything for your friend and would even take a bullet for them. That's how true friendships should be in my point of view. I know I would do anything for my friends...

Would you?

*names changed

(Add on) right before I published this the first time my best friend sent me a text and it goes perfectly into this chapter. Here it is: "Before you do goto sleep I just wanted to let you know that I love you very much and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Ever since me and Kay fell out I've felt alone and it was always awkward and I never truly felt like I belonged anywhere and ever since you came I felt like I truly belong and matter and I just want to thank you for that. I know its not easy for you to move from Oklahoma all the way here and be the one who nobody talks to and I know you're sad about not being able to go back to Oklahoma but I'm really glad that you stayed, its awful for me to say that but I didn't want you to go yet I hate to see you sad. Anyways I'm glad that we are best friends and I want you to know that I'm here for you always because I care about you a lot and you're the best thing that has ever happened to me so again thank you for everything"

See right there. That's friendship. She's my best friend and I love her to death. This is what people should do. Not treat people like trash.