Young Relationships

(A/N warning there will be foul language. Hope y'all don't mind)

To start off I want to say "fuck relationships". Because at the ages of 14-18 relationships are retarded. Especially in the lower ages. It's instantly "oh you like me? I like you too! I'm so glad you're my girlfriend now!". But honestly, da fuck.

And you know that everyone is so damn shy and and they're asking their friends to tell their crush that they like them and all that. With me I'm like "Dude, if you like me just fucking say it! I don't want to be anywhere near some guy that can't even tell a girl he likes her"

Yes I'm guilty of not telling someone I like them BUT I don't ask friends to do it for me. I'm just gonna wait like a normal person to find a guy that has the balls to ask a girl out!

Now I know what you're probably saying "Why is she ranting about this? That's not like her. She must be into a guy" Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. That's not your business. But my friend wanted me to write a rant for her so I did.

Back to the point, don't ask a friend to tell your crush you like them. That's lame, you're lame. Stop. Man up and do it yourself. Last guy that asked me out through a friend, I don't even remember his name. Last guy that asked me out personally, became my best friend and still is my best friend. (Not friend-zoned that's a totally different thing)

And you know what I say about young relationships, if you're not at least thirteen then you don't love him, he's not your soul mate, bitch go play with crayons not boys. Hell even if you're older than fifteen that rule probably still applies. God knows I'd rather play with crayons than my emotions.

Oh and breakups. Breakups are shit. Especially when you're old enough to comprehend exactly what a real relationship is supposed to be like. I know because I grew up faster, I mean both my siblings are 8+ years older than me. My best friend went through a breakup, I haven't heard him complain about it and that's how it should be. Girls tend to be more emotionally attached to shit. Girls will cry for a month after a breakup for no apparent reason. Like really, gtf over it.

Girls, don't cry over boys. Make them want to crawl back to your feet begging for you back. Be strong and courageous and hold your head high. That's the only way to get revenge on a boy. Show him what he's missing. Don't chase after a guy, it's a total turn-off. You look like a slut or a hooker. Don't do that. Be proud of yourself, and show off your self confidence and pride. Also don't cry if a guy rejects you. Go find the guy that is worth your time, not some sleaze that doesn't know what he just turned down.

Guys, don't call a girl a bitch, slut, whore, or anything just because she rejected you. That's also a turn-off. And chasing after girls is only appealing to the girl you're chasing. And don't brag about how many girls you've been with. It's obnoxious, and it makes you look like a man-whore.

In conclusion, fall in love with your best friend. Don't make the guy you fall for your best friend. It doesn't work that way. Make him love you before he falls IN love with you. That's from more than just my experience. That comes from my sister and lots of her friends. Relationships are good when you know how to handle them. <3