8. Vampire lovers

Jae was giggling under the duvet madly, he had heard the boy's conversation, first he was shocked but then, yes he was proud of his man again.

The bedroom door closed behind Taeyong who had a wide grin when he stripped of his pajama pants then jumped on the bed crawling over Jae pressing him to the mattress.

"Thifsty volcano yes?" asked Jae raising his brow.

"Aren't you?" asked Taeyong licking his profile all over his face, his wet tongue colliding with Jae's lips.

"Junie is wide awake," whispered Jae.

"So be quiet," Taeyong laughed.

Yes, that was the thing Jae has never ever learned. Taeyong was driving him too mad with pleasure for him to keep it all inside without moaning or screaming.

It was way too hot now when Taeyong pulled the duvet off him pressing their naked bodies together kissing him rougher than before.

"What about the shower cabin, it's a little further away form Junie's room?" asked Taeyong quietly.

"I don't cafe whefe as log as you take me," muttered Jae getting all exited his body racing immediately, Taeyong's laugh filling the room.

"Weren't I right, thirsty volcano," Taeyong jumped from the bed when Jae tossed the pillow his way, he saw how it hit his lover's butt. "I'm waiting between raindrops," muttered Taeyong sending him an air kiss leaving the bedroom when Jae couldn't wait any second longer so he sprang out of the bed hurrying out the the bed room, he reached the bathroom before Taeyong, jumped into the shower turning the stream on, it was cold the first moment it hit him but it was ok, his body was burning anyway. Moments later he felt Taeyong's hands on his back followed by his lips.

He groaned loud when he was slammed against the wall in one swift move, yes walls, lockers, trees, the list of things he had been pleased against was endless.

He guessed he also loved it rough because Taeyong had taught it to him that way. His thoughts cut by the feeling of his boyfriend rocking his body against the tales in swift moves, Taeyong's lips sucking the back parts of his neck in a way that Jae moaned louder hitting the walls of the bathroom although he wished the rustling of the running water will cover it, although he was pretty sure their baby was used to them making love whenever possible, his next thought fading in Taeyong's sharp thrusts, his body giving in to fire and electricity when he searched for Taeyong's hand to put it right there, so he could double the pleasure. The kisses on his back became so sloppy and urgent, he felt Taeyong's teeth bursting into the skin of his shoulder a little painfully but the passion became unbearable, his clenched teeth not helping much when he leaned his head back moaning louder, Taeyong biting his neck deeper to not to scream and he felt like a vampire's lover, the vision brought new chills exploding all over his skin, his mind hyperventilating when Taeyong rocked harder and deeper till the shower cabin filled with stars.

It was long moments later when he came back from the ride over galaxies, feeling Taeyong's tongue working between his butts. He leaned against the wall simply enjoying it till his lover pulled his hips to give him some oral pleasure, he was way not done for tonight, yes Jae wasn't done either. Through half opened eyelids he observed Taeyong's shower-wet hair and the perspective of him giving his body gentle pleasure. He loved to be in Taeyong's lips, in all the ways. He loved to have Taeyong all under his tongue. He moaned louder when Taeyong let go off him laughing.

"You can't come now," he said winking to him, getting up from the bottom of the shower cabin eyeing him up and down with admiration, a moment later Taeyong's tongue slipped into his belly button causing Jae to blush. He watch how his lover licked all the way up over his abs to his nipples then further till his lips became sift on his jaw. Jae searched for his lips pulling him in a long hungry kiss. Yes, they could make out for ages and he strongly hoped Junie was asleep by now.

The first morning light were playing on the horizon, it was around 3:40 a.m. as the bathroom clock showed when Jae walked to the mirror seeing deep red marks on his neck and shoulder, with some blood on them.

"Sorry baby, that wasn't planned," whispered Taeyong kissing over them back hugging him.

"You'fe so wild," Jae laughed. "How will I go to the office now I need to weaf a tuftleneck," he shook his head.

"Oh Mr. CEO you have a wild tiger in your bed right?" muttered Taeyong grinning when he press his face to Jae's cheek.

"A vefy wild one," whispered Jae blushing.

"Vefy, vefy wild," whispered Taeyong biting his earlobe.

"Stop making fun of my f," begged Jae.

"I'm not making fun of it, I love it, vefy is one of my favourite words in the Jae world," whispered Taeyong kissing his cheek them walking out of the bathroom.

Jae followed him to their bedroom. He was smiling to himself when he laid down in the king size bed cuddling to his boyfriend. It felt so amazing so right, he just laid his head on Taeyong's chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"How is the comeback song?" asked Taeyong.

Jae had shown it to Renjun but he still didn't want Taeyong to listen to it.

"Ok," he whispered.

"What about the auditions?" Taeyong caressed his hair.

"Good I guess, I'll fiend someone special I believed in it," Jae smiled when he closed his eyes the tiredness finally taking over his passion, he felt Taeyong's fingertips on his face when he smiled to his thoughts diving into sweet dreams.

Thank you all for the amazing support. You're the best.

Do you like Jaeyong's hot time? There will be Jaeyong chapters from time to time as they're the main ship of this story :)

Much <3