49. A girl like Jae

"But only if you're ready."

"I don't want to see her," muttered Renjun.

"But until you do you'll never know how she is, you will only live with what you can imagine."

"What if she's worse," Renjun looked up at Taeyong.

"Then we'll just go," he saw his father's warm gaze so he nodded. "I haven't called the facility yet I think it's better if we just go there and see what they'll tell us."

Renjun felt a shiver, he had bad dreams about his aunt for days now, but she wasn't Miss Fiona, even if she had her face in his mind.

"So shall we go?" Taeyong moved up.

"Ok," Renjun got up looking for his jacket putting it on, he took Dalli when Taeyong left some cat food in Ti's bowl.

"Can you hide Dalli in some bag for me?" asked Renjun stretching the sheep to Taeyong who smiled widely.

"Yes, she can have a special place in my backpack," he took Dalli then ruffled Renjun's hair.

"Daddy I'm not that small!" protested Renjun.

"You're always my baby Junie, so let's go. I just hope that little volcano had finally puts some cloths on," Taeyong giggled when Renjun shook his head.

But maybe Chenle was right, it was way better seeing them being happy and affectionate than arguing all the time, actually he enjoyed the lovely way Taeyong was speaking about Jae, it was so sweet, it gave Renjun some safety knowing his fathers' loved each other so much, because their love was somehow given upon on him, he really wished one day he will also be able to find that special someone, call her his little volcano, or other cute nicknames.

"I'd really like to have a girlfriend like Jae one day," said Renjun when they were walking to the other room.

"A girl like Jae?" laughed Taeyong. "Interesting."

"Because I'd like to be like you," Renjun cuddled to his side.

"Like me, ah?" Taeyong become red. "Yes that's yes, a plan," he muttered opening the door when they heard a squeal, a moment later Renjun saw the naked Jae racing to the bathroom locking himself in it.

"A girl like that, yes?" asked Taeyong amused when Renjun began to giggle madly.

They couldn't stop laughing but when their eyes met Renjun thought it actually wouldn't be bad.

It was late afternoon a lazy time after dinner when they stopped the car in front of a facility with a big garden. Renjun was biting on his nails looking out of the windows to see the pensioners either sitting on benches or being walked around the paths supported by workers.

He felt his stomach flipping as some of the young women in the stuff uniforms reminded him all to painfully about the place he had lived in before Jae had found him.

"Let's go," Taeyong opened the door jumping out, Jae was driving so he took longer to leave the car. Renjun followed on very shaky legs.

He stopped on the pavement looking towards the front gate trembling madly.

"June evefything will be fine," said Jae looking at him seriously so he nodded.

"Come my boy," Taeyong walked to him placing his arm around him pulling him to his side so Renjun cuddled into him.

They walked in to the main building then entered a wide corridor, a security came to them.

"Whe'fe looking fof Huang XiaoHei," said Jae.