88. Secrets

Renjun's phone vibrated so he pressed the video conversation to see Jaemin also lying in bed wearing a white t-shirt, his hair half dried.

"Hi," whispered Jaemin smiling.

"Hi," Renjun felt the butterflies dancing.

"Who is it? Your friend?" asked Jaemin.

"Who? Ah... Dalli," Renjun become red. "She's, I got her from Jae she's very important."

"I bet. If Dalli's with you I don't need to worry, she will take great care of you," Jaemin smiled.

"Not like you," Renjun felt some distant anxiety.

"Goodnight beautiful Renjun, you really need to rest to be fit for school tomorrow. If you want I can bring you some lunch, just text me what you'd like to eat in the morning."

"You don't..."

"I want ok! I want to spoil you because you're amazing, so allow me," Jaemin giggled.

Renjun became very red, be was considering turning the video call off but he felt he would be too embarrassed in front of Jaemin, although he felt just clumsy, just helpless.

"I have a shooting in the early noon so I can come along you school around one and bring lunch for you, and see you, yes I'm doing it on purpose," Jaemin grinned.

"You're so," Renjun shook his head.

"The best boyfriend, I know... I mean just... yes night," Jaemin turned the call off so suddenly while Renjun was lying there stunned, has he just heard right? Jaemin had called him boyfriend and never denied his kisses. Ah, Renjun knew he will definitely not find any sleep tonight so he rolled over the pillow lifting his phone up finding Jaemin's hot photos online watching them unable to grasp that this handsome man was actually his, or wasn't he, but he had allowed him to kissed him and wanted to bring lunch and pick him up after school, yes and Renjun had kissed him, Jaemin had called him beautiful, amazing and boyfriend and... yes Renjun had kissed him, he couldn't help but grin to himself when he was caressing Jaemin's photo on his phone.

"Junie, Junie!" Renjun blinked raising up form the pillow rubbing his eyes, he needed a moment to recognize Sicheng's face above himself. "Junie take a breath, it's ok you've stayed up late, but Sicheng needs to wake you up for school."

"School?" asked Renjun stunned sitting up finding Dalli underneath himself.

"Yes school, Junie forgot it's Wednesday," Sicheng ruffled his hair. "Sicheng hopes you have your homework done, you have come back at 2:30 am last night."

"Really?" asked Renjun stunned, the sleep was shaking off, the living room in Sicheng's apartment so sun filled. Was last night? What was last nigh, his kisses with Jaemin, no this has definitely been a dream although, he felt hie stomach twisting madly.

"Breakfast is ready waiting for you," Sicheng smiled to himself disappearing in the kitchen when Renjun needed a moment to put himself together. He reached for his phone lifting it up.

'My Junie how was you night? Love you so so much, Jae,' he read the first text that caused ice to fill him, as there was no message from Taeyong.

He tried his best to ignore the sharp pain that opened up inside him when his heart started to hammer while moving further into the message list. There were 21 new texts from Jaemin and he was shivering like crazy when he clicked one to see Jaemin has sent him a lot of cute emojis, a sweet selfie of himself eating breakfast and some sweet text about him being so amazing and Jaemin missing him.

He hesitated getting up stumbling to his bag for the clothes, he was considering what to write back to Jaemin as yes, he was pretty sure he didn't want to meet him today, as right now, in the daylight his yesterday behavior seemed so embarrassing, yet his heart was dancing, he was singing loudly while dressing up, even walking to the kitchen.

"So where have you been out so late last night?" asked Sicheng putting a plate with happy sandwiches in front of him.

"Um..." Renjun became very red, he lowered his head. "With a friend."

"Boyfriend?" asked Sicheng raising his brow.

"No!" Renjun felt heat on his face.

"You can tell Sicheng, Sicheng will keep the secret, also can give you some good advice."

"Ah!" Renjun concentrated on the sandwiches. "Just a friend ok."

"Have you kissed?" asked Sicheng watching him with curiosity.

"No!" protested Renjun loudly.

"Maybe next time," Sicheng winked walking to the counter for their cups.

Renjun was trying to relax, although his body was doing weird things he has never experienced before. He knew for sure he can never ever meet Jaemin again as it would be too embarrassing. The stories about Taeyong running away from Jae and Jae willing to change schools after their first kiss became so vivid, but a second later Taeyong's smiling face in his memories made him wince from pain.

"Junie ok?" asked Sicheng turning to him.

"Yes," he tried to relax when he took his phone out to call Jae.

The school day was crawling, definitely crawling, Renjun couldn't focus on anything causing Chenle to ask him questions each break, questions he didn't want to answer. It was one hour before lunch break when they were sitting outside on a bench seeing Jeno sprinting their way from his school, he was grinning widely when he noticed them.

 It was one hour before lunch break when they were sitting outside on a bench seeing Jeno sprinting their way from his school, he was grinning widely when he noticed them

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Renjun's morning and Sicheng's suspicions? Will he tell Chenle and Jeno what has happened? Also what do you think about Jaemin as Renjun's boyfriend?

Also I'm so happy about Dream's 1st win, they deserve it💛😍 Congratulations

Much <3