78. 5 star lullaby

His heartbeat was crazy, his body filled with cold sweat, the pain in his insides was driving him insane, it was the last moment in his life for sure, and no one knew, no one will find him here in this dark guest room. He groaned, the shivers were hitting him all the time, his teeth clenching against each other madly, the world was spinning when he sat up on the bed looking for Dalli but she wasn't there. No, he couldn't get up, but he was sitting, and his pills were all home, he hasn't got his phone. There was only one way to call help so he ignored the slicing pain getting up stumbling over the carpet, grabbing a wall to not to trip over, he was limping hoping he'll survive as it was definitely in pieces now, his body. He shouldn't be walking at all, he was a dying person, the corridor was dark, the house so quiet, but he was just going begging for someone to appear till he stopped in the living room to see distant shape of a person sleeping on the couch. He walked closer his heart beating crazily form pain, he tripped against a table a falling object made some noise, the guy on the couch moved then looked up. It was Jaemin, his hair a little messy, hie gaze absent when he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Renjun?" he asked.

"Please help," whispered Renjun when Jaemin jumped up from the couch reaching him in moments his hands fell on his face when he forced him to look up.

"Jaemin please call help," begged Renjun.

"Is it somatic or psychosomatic?" asked Jaemin calmly.

"No! Please it's real!" begged Renjun crying louder.

"Answer my question," Jaemin was still really calm.

"Psychosomatic," whispered Renjun lowering his head.

"Ok, come," Jaemin put his arm around him supporting him on the way to the couch, he helped him to sit down then covered him with the blanket he has been sleeping under.

"It hurts so much and I don't have my pills, please call a doctor or it will be too late," begged Renjun groaning loudly touching his belly trying to fight with the pain.

"Breath in and out, relax," Jaemin sat next to him, his warm hand moved under the blanket lying on Renjun's tummy staying there, a comfortable heat spreading all over this place when Renjun looked up in shock catching Jaemin's pretty dark eyes. Jaemin only lowered his head allowing his hair to fall into his face when Renjun couldn't help but stare.

"Ok, I'm here relax," muttered Jaemin caressing over his belly in a gentle way till the pain began to let go when Renjun caught himself observing him, the handsome face, the beautiful features, the tanned skin tone, the line of his cheekbones and eyebrows all too elegant.

Jaemin pretend he hasn't noticed, he only helped Renjun to lay down moving the pillow up for him, so the boy did, while Jaemin stayed on the couch sitting next to him keeping his hand on Renjun's belly in the same gentle way.

"Sleep," he said.

"Ok," Renjun took Jaemin's thumb in his palm squeezing it, soon he was playing with Jamin's fingers in his hands feeling the fear lifting like by a magic spell, he closed his eyes becoming so sleepy, so relaxed, he yawned loudly muttering a goodnight before he fell asleep just by Jaemin's warm hand.

It was bright, the sky cloudless, the sun high when Renjun opened his eyes. He turned on the couch grasping the foreign space in. Has he been sleeping in this strange room? He needed a second to notice a boy lying on the fluffy carpet with his leather jacket rolled up as a pillow. Renjun felt his heart skipped a beat when he was watching the sleeping boy, his long eyelashes, the calm face, the dark hair falling into his face.

"Renjun are you up?" he saw Taeil coming in smiling to himself.

"Yes," Renjun sat up on the couch.

Last night Jaemin's warm hand has taken all his fears away becoming his lullaby, but he was done being attracted to people forever, he reminded himself, although his stupid skin filled with goose bumps at the memory. He glanced at Jaemin who rolled over on his jacket yawning loudly.

"What time is it"

"You can sleep," muttered Taeil.

"Nah, I need to go," Jaemin looked at his wristwatch then rubbed his eyes.

"Won't you like breakfast, both of you?" asked Taeil winking to them.

"I need to discuss a perfume commercial in Paris with my agent," Jaemin rubbed his face when Renjun caught himself staring at him for way too long.

"What abut you Junie?" asked Taeil.

"Not hungry," whispered Renjun when his stomach gave out a weird sound.

"You need to eat well," Jaemin smiled to him so Renjun blushed turning away.

"Jae said I should bring you to Sicheng," said Taeil but the front door banged open, so he hurried this way.

"Ah! He's up!" Renjun herd Taeil's explanations.

Was it Daddy Tae who has come for him, but it was Sicheng his face very cloudy, his eyes filled with worry when he walked in.

"Junie let's go!" he said when Renjun glanced at Jaemin.

"I need my pants!" Renjun jumped up, he had been in his underwear, and yes actually the one he has gotten from Jaemin, and Jaemin's long sweater.

He hurried out of the room, found his pants on the floor in the bedroom so he put them on quickly, he came back to see Jaemin still waiting in the hall.

"Renjun, um... maybe you'd like to exchange numbers?" Jaemin moved his hand over his hair nervously. "Just in case you'd need a ride sometime."

"Sure," Renjun felt his heartbeat speeding up uncontrollably when he muttered his number to Jaemin.

Thank you so much for all your support. What do you think about the chapter? What about Jaemin helping Renjun? What do you think about Renmin?

Much <3