63. Celebrity crush

"Ok, I know what you mean. Ok, I'll do it, but please be honest during phone calls, if you need me one word and I'm in the plane back, ok?" Taeyong took his hands.

"Ok."

"Promise?" Taeyong was looking at him when he avoided his gaze.

"Pfomise," he whispered when Taeyong pecked his lips gently.

"I love you, no matter what happens you have me and Junie" he caressed Jae's cheek.

"I know," Jae cuddled into his boyfriend, wait fiancee, he couldn't get used to the new term after all those years.

"Your mum will be on our wedding you'll see, I'm telling you," muttered Taeyong.

"Afe you doing it tomoffow?" asked Jae.

"Don't be sarcastic, please. I need my courageous and strong Jae back," Taeyong cuddled him in a tighter hug.

"I am," whispered Jae leaning his head on Taeyong's shoulder, they had been through so much so he hoped Taeyong will help him stand this new challenge.

The dance class was empty when Taeyong and Renjun walked inside. They had landed two days ago, made a long walk along the beach, Taeyong had rented a car with an open roof then took him on a ride along Pacific Coast High.

Renjun was happy yet worried, he wasn't sure if it's a good idea to leave Jae alone at home when his mum was in hospital, but Taeyong had said it was Jae's idea not his, yet Renjun has called Sicheng begging him to check on Jae frequently and give him news. So far Sicheng said Jae was quite fine, dealing like a real man, so Renjun decided to shake it all off when he was waiting for the dance team, they were supposed to meat in the studio. He hoped CiCi will be here so he was very nervous. He had combed his hair extra fine, wore his best training clothes.

"Do I look ok daddy?" he asked glancing at Taeyong.

"You're beautiful my dear," said Taeyong smiling widely.

Renjun blushed when the door opened and two bodyguards came in with a choreographer, he has seen the man during some award show and yes there was also CiCi with them. She was taller than he had expected so he suddenly felt so small, she had a short red dress on, red-golden earrings and curled up hair as if she had left a set of an MV a moment ago.

"Taeyong! So happy to see you," she smiled coming to Taeyong hugging him tightly her lips touching his cheek briefly. "I've missed you."

"I had a lot of family stuff going on, but here I am, a little late than promised but yes," Taeyong became embarrassed. "Oh and met my son Renjun he's a big fan of you," said Taeyong pushing Renjun forward when her blue eyes landed on him.

"H-h-i," stuttered Renjun bowing down when she sent him a smile.

"He's cute," she said looking back at Taeyong. "I've heard you need some dancers so I had hired the currently best dance group in LA," she looked towards the door. "We can do a short rehearsal then the boys will come and are all yours," she walked to the middle of the room pointing at the bodyguard who hurried to her with a microphone.

"You can watch," muttered Taeyong to Renjun before walking for his microphone.

"Taeyong, can your lovely child sit in the back?" she asked when Renjun wanted to take place in front of the big mirrors, so his heart double skipped. "I want my assistant to record it so we can re-watch it to look for possible mistakes," she smiled wider.

"Sure, Junie," Taeyong sighed so Renjun walked to the back of the room taking place in a corner.

He really hoped she will warm up to him, maybe she was just busy or didn't like intruders during rehearsals, some stars had different crazy habits, like Taeil who loved to use ice cubes as candies.

"Ready?" CiCi pointed to the bodyguard who started the music, the beat filled there room. Renjun was watching when she began to dance with Taeyong both performing so amazingly he was shocked. Their interaction on stage was fierce, Taeyong was convincing in playing the straight man, he could give her all his attention for the three minutes of the song to become very distant once the music stopped, but Renjun knew his dad was highly professional.

They rehearsed the song three more times till she cut the practice off.

"I have an interview in half an hour, will let you know when I have time for another rehearsal. Also be ready to be called about the promotions schedule. It was lovely to see you again," she went to him to hug him goodbye and kiss his cheek again when Taeyong tensed. "And your lovely son of curse, Raben yes?" she smiled to Renjun who opened his mouth then closed it again.

And awkward silence fell when she left the room.

"She's..." Taeyong started but stopped as the door opened again and a group of eight young men came in. They were all tall and muscle packed, all wearing black baggy pants to leather jackets with the glittering words 'Six Stripes' on it.

"Lee Taeyong, that's a honor man, I'm Austin," the Latin-American boy who seemed the oldest in the group came to Taeyong to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you," Taeyong was still tense.

"Will it be a video shoot?" asked Austin.

"No, a performance during my concert. I want to include a little show with three songs performed by my son," Taeyong pointed at Renjun who trembled, he jumped up bowing low.

"Hello I'm Renjun," he said becoming stressed.

"He's rather small, I called the guys thinking you need some backup dancers, should I recast again?" asked Austin becoming red in the face. "No offense towards your son, I just want it to look good on stage," he correct himself when Renjun felt blushes on his face.

 "No offense towards your son, I just want it to look good on stage," he correct himself when Renjun felt blushes on his face

Thank you so much for the support. I hope you're still enjoying the story.
What do you think about Renjun meeting his celebrity crush and the dancers? I can only say there will be a new character introduced in the new chapter.

Also what do you think about WayV's single and the album?

Much <3