Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Libby's POV.

"Libby wake up". I heard a voice above me say. I slowly began opening my eyes and saw Jake. I groaned then turned and faced the other way. "Come on Libby get up we are leaving soon." Jake said shaking me slightly.

"No I don't want to go." then I buried my face into my pillow.

"Ok you asked for it." then I felt the bed dip from his weight.

"Asked for what?" I asked him confused. I then felt the covers being thrown off me and Jake got on top of me. "Wh--," before I could finish what I was going to say Jake started tickling me. "Ahahah ple-ahah please stop ahahah." I laughed at him.

"Are you going to get up and get ready?" he asked still tickling me. I shook my head.

"No never!" I screamed then pushed him off me then got of the bed and was about to run when Jake grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"Go get ready and don't worry I will be there along with Cooper so you wont be alone in this," he whispered in my ear. I just nodded and wrapped my arms around his chest and hugged him. I pulled away from him and he gave a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks Jake. I will be down soon I just got to take a shower and get dressed." I said, looking up at him.

"Do you need any help with that shower?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. I slapped his chest.

"Perv." I muttered then started walking to my bathroom.

"Ok I will take that as a no. I'm going to take your bags downstairs and come down when you're ready," he called then grabbed my bags and took then downstairs. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower.

When I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked back into my bedroom and decided to wear a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black tank top and pulled on a leather jacket. I blow dried my hair then left it wavy. I applied some black mascara and black eyeliner. I took one last glance in the mirror then made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh good you're up." Chad said, "I need you to help get everyone's bags into the cars."

"Yeh sure I'm just going to grab something to eat first." I told him then started looking through the fridge.

"Well I would imagine that you are pretty hungry considering you didn't eat dinner last night," he said to me whilst jumping up on one of the stools.

"Yeh well I didn't really feel like eating last night," I said then decided to just have a bowl of cereal so I grabbed a bowl, milk, spoon and the cereal then started eating.

"Ok well when you're done come outside and start loading the bags," he told me then left the kitchen. I finished eating my cereal then made my way outside.

"Hey Libby." Cooper called, "Are you riding with us?" he asked me. I shook my head, no.

"No I'm taking my bike." I told him smiling thinking of my baby.

"Yeh that's what I thought," he muttered, "well all the bags are packed I've put your bags in my car and I will see you when we get up there," he hugged me then got in his car along with Liam and Katie. Isabella, Katherine, Greg and David got in Greg's car. Joe and Edward got into Jakes car but I could see Jake talking to Cooper. When they were done Jake made his way towards me.

"I will see you when we get there," he told me then kissed me then made his way to his car and got inside.

"Come on Libbs, chop, chop." Chad said clapping his hands coming out the front door of the pack house.

"Yeah, yeah I'm going, I will see you when we get up there." I told him then made my way over to my baby smiling. I got on my Honda CBR1000RR. God I love this bike, Chad got it for me after I learnt to drive. I put on my Helmet and watched as Chad left first, then Cooper's car, then Greg's then Jakes. I started up my bike then sped of out the gates of the pack house. I caught up to Jakes car and drove along side him. I looked so the side and saw Jake smiling at me. I waved at him then sped off past Jakes car then past Greg's to Coopers.

"Oi Libbs, I will kick their ass if they hurt you," he called over to me when I was driving alongside him.

"Thanks Coop." I called back then gave him a wave then sped of past him and gave Chad a little wave as I sped off past him.

"Oi!" Chad shouted at me. Then tried getting in front of me. "You know I like being at the front," he whined at me in a child's tone.

"To bad Chaddy." I called back laughing. I sped off and kept going, soon losing Chad and the others. Man they drive slowly, I thought. I soon regretted losing them when I came onto the Shattered Moon Pack territory.

I was driving through a wooded area, on my way to their pack house where we were all meeting when I was thrown from my bike. When I hit the ground I quickly got to my feet and growled. I saw a wolf in front of me; I sniffed and noticed that they were in the Shattered Moon Pack. I relaxed a bit and stood up straight. The wolf slowly started making its way towards me but when it sniffed it stopped in front of me noticing that I was from the Shadow Fire Pack. The wolf shifted back to human form and I couldn't believe who it was. Oh my god!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So heres chap 5 hope u like it please vote and comment please :)

Many thanks to LoveToWrite0089 for my cover of the book ------------->