Chapter 11 - Gloves

Chapter 11 - Gloves

WOSH. Splat!

Another snowball hit the target on the ice wall.

Elsa fell back onto her bed. Boredom found her once again. She let out a sigh, not noticing Olaf had entered the room.

“Elsa,” she sat up, “what are you doing?”

“Oh, I don’t know.” She replied flopping down on the bed again.

“Well, can we go out? It’ll give us both something to do.”

“You’re right. Got anyplace in mind?” Elsa asked as she picked up her blue hoodie and putting it on.

“Uh… How about U.S.”

“Alright, to U.S. we go.”

They ran out of their ice home.  On the way out, Elsa picked up her ice staff with snowflakes. Shortly after she arose 151 years ago, she crafted a staff out of silver. One day when she touched it, it covered it ice and snowflakes hung off of it. That’s when she started wearing gloves again. Which reminded her…

“Olaf, I’ll be right back. Forgot my gloves.”

“Okay, I’ll just wait here.”

He plopped down in the snow. Elsa ran back up to her room.

When she reached her room, she ran over to her bed here she had left them. They weren’t there.

She checked the floor. Nothing.

Under the bed. Just ice shavings

In between the snow chair cushions. A few ice crystals, but not the gloves.

She started to panic. Olaf came up after a few minutes.

“Did you find them?”

She shook her head.

“I’ll help.”

Olaf hopped onto her bed.

“They're right here.” He said, holding a pair of white, fingerless fingerless gloves.

Elsa tackled him into a hug and put them on.

“Oh, what would I do without you, Olaf?”

He laughed. “Let’s go!” He said dragging her hand.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming.” She giggled, following. That was till she heard a voice in her head.

Fear, the voice said,I know your fear.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry, for the late update. How'd you like it? Who do you think the voice is? The next chapter I'll put a picture up of how Elsa's staff looks. The one off to the side is her modern day look. I'll do my best with updating. I'm having family over for the next week.

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!