Chapter 15 - Attending to business

Elsa was sitting on the snow with her knees pulled to her chest, a blizzard blowing around her. She rested her forehead against her knees.

"Why?" She whispered to herself. "Why am I like this? People can't see me and the ones who can, I am a danger to them."

A few tears rolled down her face, freezing as they fell. Elsa's mind had calm down, as well as the storm that had been swirling around her. She laid back in the snow with her eyes closed and slept.

Jack Frost arrived to find her asleep. He didn't think it was the smartest idea for her, but didn't wake her. Instead, he stayed to make sure nothing bad happened.

Every few minutes Jack would glance over at Elsa sleeping. After the fifth time he was seeing how her appearance had changed.

She looked younger than he last saw her, maybe around his age. Another thing Jack noticed was what she was wearing. It was more modern day. Light blue sweatshirt, light blue skinny jeans, lacy light blue shoes, everything was light blue. Around her neck, was a snowflake necklace. His eyes them landed on her hands. Her right was bare, but her left had a white fingerless (finger-less) glove and a silver ice staff, similar to his own. The only thing the same was her white french braided hair.

He glanced at her face and found her ice blue eyes fluttering open.

"Have a nice nap?" Jack asked with a smirk.

Elsa sat up right, scared to see anyone there. She scooted a few feet away.

"It's alright, Elsa, I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you."

"But I might hurt you." She whispered.

"Elsa, you have to trust me. I understand you're terrified, but at least listen to what I have to say."

She thought about it for a moment before replying. "Okay. I'm listening."

Jack sat down where he was standing and began to explain.

"Something bad it (is) happening. We don't know what it is yet, but we know it's bad because the man in the moon warned us and chose a new guardian. He chose you and the only thing he told us was that Pitch has an ally. We had to make sure we got to you before he did and make you join his side. We need your help to stop him."

"But how? I can barley use my powers without messing up or hurting someone."

"If you can trust me I can teach you how to control them. All you need to do is trust me."

Elsa thought about it. If she learned how to control her powers she'd become a guardian. If she did that, she's be loved by children and be able to protect them. Be know (known). Be seen.