Chapter 34 - Memories part 1

Everyone safely made it back to the workshop. Tooth had fallen into a peaceful slumber knowing she was safe again. Jack had carried Elsa, but Elsa hadn't spoken a word at all. When they touched the ground again, she kept her distance from everyone.

Tooth was put in her own room to rest, but they kept the door open just incase. Elsa knew it was time to explain herself, so she did. She gave them the whole story, leaving out the part a few parts that she didn't want anyone knowing. Just the important things are what she told the other.

After explaining, North and Sandy forgave her, but Bunny still held a grudge.

Jack led Elsa back to her room. Jack noticed how she seemed hesitant to talk. He debated if he should say something or not. In the end, he kept his mouth shut.

They reached the room, both of them entering. Elsa sat on the foot of the bed, and Jack sat on a chest at the bottom of the bed. He watched as she played with her ungloved hands before deciding to speak.

"I'm not mad at you," he told her. "I understand why you did it and I don't blame you. I know you'd never betray us."

Elsa started to cry for the second time that day, but this time she had someone to lean on. Jack wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry," she whimpered. "I shouldn't have done that. I should have told you the second you found me. I should have--"

Jack hushed her in attempt to stop her calm her. He assured her it was okay and she eventually fell asleep. He tucked her in, settling himself on the floor to take a nap. When he woke up, Elsa was still fast asleep, but didn't look like she was in a happy place. He woke her up just to be on the safe side.

"Stop!" she shrieked as she woke up, gasping for air.

"What happened?" Jack asked, holding her gently.

She shook her head, trying to remove it from her mind. "It doesn't matter. Can we go somewhere to think?"

He nodded, stepping out of the room for her to change. When she did, she came out in her normal attire, but without her gloves. It shocked him a little, but he decided not to bring any attention to it.

Jack let Elsa led the way. They didn't go too far away; just enough so that no one at the workshop could see the blizzard of emotions that she was about to release.

They landed and Elsa just sat down, her head resting on her knees with her eyes shut. Jack stood back, looing at the scenery. It was a clear day out; nothing but blue skies. That all changed within minutes.

Elsa had been thinking hard enough that a snowstorm came through were they were at. Jack, doing his best with all the wind blowing, reach for Elsa to comfort her. When his arms sounded her, that's when she broke down and began to tell Jack all the things she hadn't told the others.

At the end, she pulled her tooth box out of her pocket for Jack to see. His eyes widened.

"Should I?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered calmly, even though, on the inside, he was wanted to scream in excitement. "And I'll be here for you when you remember. Alright?"

She nodded. "Alright."

Then she opened the box, her memories returning to her.