Chapter 16 - Scorch

Chapter 16 - Scorch

Pitch had just returned from his encounter with Elsa and the other, and was now staring at his globe of those who believed. He cleared his throat and called out for his new ally.

“How’d it go,” he asked as he entered.

“Oh, a bit unexpected. North and Frost showed up. I wasn’t able to make her lose it completely. How was your time out?” Pitch responded.

“Oh, you know, starting forest fires and scorching peoples houses. Same old, same old.”

Pitch chuckled, turning around as one of his nightmare horses came running in. He stroked his sandy mane and an idea came to his mind.

“Scorch, do you know where the Tooth Palace is, by any chance?”

“Of course, it’s in Thailand. Why?”

“We may be taking a short trip there soon. Do you have any idea what’s there?”

“The teeth of the children.”

“Yes, but do you know why they’re so important?”

“No.”

“Each tooth holds a memory, and when a child is feeling sad, that tooth holding the memory reminds them. Make sense?”

Scorch nodded.

“And the plan?” He then asked.

“Very similar to one of my old ones. About two years ago, when Frost became the newest guardian, I stole the teeth from the tooth palace. Now that we have an alliance, the plan might go as planned. With your fire and my nightmares, we can secure the teeth in your hideout and be sure not to lose them this time.”

“But why not here?”

Pitch sighed, thinking how stupid is this guy. “Because they know where I am and how to get in. You, Scorch, they don’t even know about you, let alone, where your hideout is. Even when they do they’re going to have a bit of trouble.”

“Alright, I think I’ve got it all now.”

“Perfect. Now remember, Scorch, make sure they don’t ever figure out your real name. That’s how you will show your trust for me.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you thing Scorch's real name is? What his power? When will I update next? Who knows.