Chapter 33: Heartache:

// Dedication // Dedicated to DawnDiesel because her birthday was on the 22nd.

It was my birthday on the 25th, hell yes!

Chapter 33: Heartache:

Upon entering the house, I realized two things.

One; I hadn't heard from Alex since the previous night and it worried me.

Two; I needed to get some gummy bears because we were running out of 'em.

Ignoring the second thought, I took my phone out in order to text him, ¤ Here? ¤

I made my way to my room, realizing that Drew was asleep, so I made sure not to wake him up and changed my clothes quietly.

I waited an hour before texting Alex again, ¤ You must be sleeping, sleep tight ¤

*

"NO WAY!" Bella yelled as Jay was clutching his stomach as he laughed his heart out.

"Yes, way," I told her.

I was sitting in Bella's and Jay's living room, showing them the previous night's video of Josh and explaining what happened.

"This is bloody hilarious," Jay commented, as Bella attacked me with a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I laughed as I hugged her back, "You're most welcome."

"I have a question, though," Jay spoke with a teasing tone, "What were you doing in that restaurant?"

My mind flashed back to the time Jay found out Josh was cheating because he saw him in a restaurant while he was on a date with Romy, and I remembered what I asked him which lead me to know that he was on a date with Romy.

Speaking of, what happened yesterday when Bella met Romy?

"I was on a date," I told them, shrugging but blushing a bit, "With a friend of mine, Brody. And before you get any ideas, it didn't mean anything, just a bit of fun."

After I finished telling them, I was welcomed by silence, "Aren't you guys going to say anything?"

Gasps.

"Come on guys, it's nothing."

Stares.

"GUYS!"

Finally, they both jumped in their places.

"The Summer went on a date."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Did he try anything on you?"

"Did he force you to go with him?"

"Since when do you know him?"

"What about Alex?"

"GUYS!" I exclaimed, trying to make them top asking questions as my cheeks heated up slightly, "Stop. The date didn't mean a thing. It was more of a get together, calm down."

"...Are you sure?" Jay asked, after a moment of silence.

"Yes, and it's not a big deal, stop staring at me like that," I waved them off, not understanding their reactions.

Bella let out a relieved sight and I gave her a confused glance which she ignored. I shrugged it off, then proceeded to ask about the dinner with Romy, and received a blush with a wide grin from Jay.