Chapter 12: Deep Conversations And Old Faces:

Sorry for being a day late! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY! Although I don't live in the USA and I have no idea what people say in this occasion.

I put a trailer to the side, it's made by @lNoddy_  . THANK YOU.

Chapter 12: Deep Conversations And Old Faces:

Not seeing Alex the day before the previous day was a bummer, therefore, I was planning to get back at Drew and Maxim.

Many devilish ideas came to my mind, but the best one? It was to put cinnamon and chili peppers in their pancakes.

So, with that thought on my mind, I grabbed the ingredients for the pancakes along with cinnamon and chili peppers. I ground a huge amount of chili peppers and added them along with the cinnamon to the mixture of pancakes.

After finishing the pancakes, I put them on some plates and sat down on a chair in the kitchen, I took out my phone and pretended to be busy.

"Morning!" Drew and Maxim chirped at the same time while entering the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes at them but kept quiet.

"Sorry sis for deactivating your alarm clock," Drew said as he sat on the chair.

"It's fine," I faked a nice, angelic, smile.

Drew gave me a weird look but didn't question as he and Maxim ate some of the pancakes.

3... 2... 1... And let the coughing begin.

They started coughing madly, they grabbed a bottle of water and drank it with few seconds as I was laughing like a mad woman.

"SUMMER!" they both yelled.

"You have... No... Right... to do anything i-it's payback," I told them between my fits of laughter.

"I hate you," Maxim glared at me.

"I love you too," I said while laughing.

Drew stood there while crossing his arms, "I still don't get why the match was so important to you."

"You don't have to," I spoke as my phone beeped; ¤ Morning ¤

¤ Morning, Alex. How are you today? ¤

¤ I'm fine, you? ¤

¤ I'm super good. Just got back at Drew and Maxim for deactivating my alarm clock ¤

¤ What did you do? ¤

¤ I put cinnamon and chili peppers in the pancakes and they started coughing around the kitchen like mad people, you should have seen their faces ¤