Chapter 1: So Now I Am Your Entertainment Puppet?

Chapter:1: So Now I Am Your Entertainment Puppet?

I was at 'Burger kings' having lunch, I decided to go out cause I was bored.

The restaurant is huge, but clean, I was sitting by the window, looking at people passing by, wondering about each of their lives; like the lady who was in a rush, I bet she was late for work, or she had to go pick up her children from school.

A girl caught my attention, she was walking with her best friends looking at the shops from the outside, I remembered me being like that and hoping from the bottom of my heart that I stay with my best friends forever.

And gladly, it did happen.

"What can I get for a hot girl like you?" a waiter asked while smirking like an idiot, cutting my thoughts.

"One cheeseburger and water please," I said and tried to sound polite, not like a girl who was going to punch the waiter for checking her out.

He took my order, winked, and walked away.

Minutes later, he gave me my food with a paper with his number on, I crumbled the paper, put it on my tray, and finished my cheeseburger, then when I finished eating, I stood up and left after I paid.

While I was walking out, the waiter caught up with me and said, "You forgot your phone," while holding my phone in his hand, I quickly took it and went to my car, started my engine and left.

I hate guys like him.

Arriving home, entering and going to my room, I heard an unfamiliar ringtone coming from my phone.

Strange.

I took it out and realised it wasn't my phone but it was the same type. I quickly searched for my phone and thank God it was there. The other phone kept ringing so I picked up, the caller ID said Alex.

"Ryan, where the heck are you dude?" a male voice asked.

Just then the phone made a sound, 'battery low'.

"This isn't Ryan, somehow his phone ended up with me, so would you mind telling him to come take his phone? I will meet him at the centre park and this is my phone number tell him to call me from another phone when he gets there, this phone's battery is about to die," I said then gave him my phone number.

"Fuck," he cursed.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He hung up, what a rude boy! Just as then, the phone shut off.

Anyways, I drove to the center park and sat on a bench with both; my phone and that Ryan's, hoping he'd come.

Few minutes later, my phone rang, I answered.

"Hey, it is Ryan, where are you so I can have my phone back?" a male voice asked.

"Hey Ryan, I am sitting at the bench that's near the hot dog stand," I answered.

"Coming," he said and hung up.

Less than 60 seconds, stood in front of me a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Ryan?" I asked.

He nodded, "Can I have my phone back?" he asked.

I nodded and gave it to him.

"By the way, Alex says he's sorry for cursing, it's just some things came up," Ryan said.

"No problem, nice to know someone cares enough to say sorry," I mumbled the last part.

"Alex does," he said, "Anyways I have to go thanks for my phone..." he posed to know my name.

"Summer and you are welcome," then we both left.