Chapter 36: One Last Quote:

Wow okay it's been soooooo long and I am incredibly sorry. I hope this makes up for it!

// dedication // for the ones who never gave up, for the ones like you. this is for you.

FINAL. Not sure about an epilogue. I'm gonna tear up. One of my very first stories coming to an end.
So as I check the completed box, I hope you read on and on, letting the words suck you in and take you to a whole new world.

Greetings from Summer, Alex, Drew, Lea, Bella, Jay, Romy, Theo, Blake, Maxim, Maria, Ben, Mariana, Parker, Marylise, Mark and me!

Chapter 36: One Last Quote:

"Crap, Crap, I am so going to be late," I talked to my self as I ran out to get in my car.

Why didn't I wake up little bit earlier from my nap?!

As I drove, I passed by Small Sit and a soft smile broke on my face as I remembered Alex and I's date a few weeks ago.

I straightened my clothes as I got out of my car and looked around. Immediately, I spotted Alex under a lamp post, leaning on his car with a big paper in hand, written on it; Hey.

I smiled at Alex and waved but didn't move. Then he flipped the paper, showing the other side; perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing introductions and get on with the book.

It took me a few minutes to realize that what he wrote is a quote from Winnie The Pooh, and when I did, I let out a small laugh. I saw Alex smile, as he removed another paper from behind the old one. You always point out how much I'm obsessed with Winnie The Pooh, yet you always know that the quote I said was from Winnie.

I laughed at that because it was true, I loved Winnie The Pooh too.

And this is where I decided to stop writing on paper and actually talk to you because I had to remind myself we were not texting anymore.

After reading that one, I started making my way towards him, "Hey."

He chuckled as a blush started forming on his cheeks, "Sorry if that was too cheesy."

"I don't really mind," I awkwardly replied, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"I was actually praying that you would recognize the quote, otherwise it would have been awkward," he chuckled.

I shrugged, smiling but I couldn't shake the awkwardness off, sensing that, he put the papers on the roof of his car and rested his hands on my waist, "Will it be too early if I kissed you right now?"

I chuckled at that, "We already kissed before,"I shrugged.

As he leaned in to kiss me, I tapped his nose, making him pull back slightly, "But you're gonna have to wait till the end of the date hot shot."

He groaned slightly with a smile on his face, "Let's get it started then."

I was expecting a dinner, a movie maybe, but nope, what I got was so much more fun than that.

"We're going to do what?"

"We," he pointed at him and me, "Are going to welcome people home."

"And how are we going to do that, exactly?"

"We're going to the airport, hold up two signs that say Welcome Home. Easy."