Chapter 3: Hanging Out: (Part One) :

You should really thank @LolingCauseMyBFFell cause if it wasn't from her I wouldn't have uploaded, she's awesome, and we haven't even talked for more than two minutes! Go fan her and check her books, especially My Spanish Bad Boy! It's PREFECT!

Chapter 3: Hanging Out:

Waking up, it was 1 in the afternoon, I didn't have anything to do that day so I decided I would call my friends and see if anyone wasn't busy.

I called Bella, she's my best friend, but she was busy. Sighing, I called her brother, we get together like a house on fire.

"Hey Jay, are you doing anything today?" I asked.

"Nope, you?" he answered/asked.

"Me neither."

"Cool, want to go see a movie at the cinema?"

"Yep, I will meet you in our favorite cinema."

Jay and I have a favorite cinema, we always go there, I don't get to see him in week days because of my work, I work as a make-up artist and it is very exhausting especially when you have partners when it comes to celebrities.

Anyways, I changed my clothes and noticed that I slept in my yesterday's clothes. Finishing, grabbing everything I need, I headed towards the cinema.

Arriving there, I didn't see Jay but guess who I saw?

Ryan.

I waved a 'hi' and he waved back, then Jay came, we hugged tightly, "I miss you JayJay," I said.

"Me too Summy."

We broke our hug and headed towards the cinema, with huge smiles on our faces.

"So what do you want to watch?" Jay asked.

"Anything, I don't mind I will go get us popcorn and soda," I said.

He nodded and we walked in different directions, he went to get the tickets.

I stood in the line, thank God it was short.

"Hey there," someone said.

I turned and I saw Ryan.

"Hey," I said.

"So what movie are you watching?" he asked.

"I don't know, Jay is getting the tickets," I answered.

It was my turn so I picked what I wanted, paid, waved a goodbye to Ryan and went to find Jay.