Chapter 32

Chapter 32

" Does everybody remember your partner?" Mr. Williams said everybody looked around and said nothing."I take that as a no.. Well Ms.Roberts will you name the husbands and wife's ." I looked at her and see her standing by Daniel she nodded and swayed her hips and grabbed the clipboard .

" Demi and Nathan."

" Cory and Susan"

" Jack and Kate"

" Alison and Jake"

" Hannah and Mason"

"Kaylee and Justin"

"Lauren and Kevin"

"Zack and Madision." everybody broke out in awe and smiled at us I rolled my eyes and looked at Zack he winked at me .

" Thank you Jul___ Ms.Roberts Welcome to your wedding now everybody get in line to get your rings." everybody chuckled and went by their partners. Zack walked up to me and grabbed my hand as we got in line while everybody got fake married I looked at Daniel he was smiling as Julie kept talking to him. I bit my lip and turned to look at Zack and see him talking to Kevin .

" She looks pissed ." Lauren said turning around nodding her head towards Kaylee who was texting on her phone she looked up and walked up to get married. Lauren grabbed Kevin's hand and they kissed .

" Ready to get married baby?" Kevin said kissing her .

"Hell yeah " she said walking up to Mr.Williams who was playing as the pastor, I smiled at Zack and see we're the last people left he winked at me and grabbed my hand as we walked up to Mr.Williams I caught Daniel looking at us as we walked up, then I looked around and saw everybody else looking.

" Sanchez...."

" Mr. M." Zack said chuckling I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand.

" Do you take Ms.Lucas to be your wife for this project."

" Hell yeah I do." Zack said winking at me which made me laugh .

" Do you take Mr.Sanchez to be your husband for this project."

" I do." I said laughing

" By the honor of me I pronounce y'all husband and wife you may _____" he didn't get to finish because Zack grabbed me by my waist and kissed me his lips were soft I felt his tounge flick over the bottom of my lip he broke the kiss and winked at me. Everybody clapped and and awed , I looked at Daniel and see him glaring at Zack.

" Sanchez." Mr.Williams said.

" Yes sir. " he said wrapping a arm around my waist.

As we started walking where ever Mr.Williams was taking us Zack and I were in the back walking slow while everybody else was up there I caught eye with Daniel as he walked with Ms.Roberts he frowned and mouthed that we need to talk. I turn around and stopped walking and faced Zack he looked up and raised an eyebrow .

" Whats wrong?" he said grabbing my hand I took my hand out of his and took a step back and looked down at my feet . He walked up to me and grabbed my face so I was looking at him.

" Baby___" he said but I stopped him." I can't do this ..." I said pulling his hands off my face hurt flashed across his face .

" What do you mean?"

" What happend last night shouldn't have happend between us..." I said looking down at my feet I heard him sigh and I looked up at him seeing his hand rubbing his neck .

" You know I like you right?" he said

" I know that but.."

" Let me finish Maddie ...., I agree with you that shouldn't have happend at all.. We were drunk and clueless and we weren't thinking straight..." he said looking at me I looked at him and waited for him to continue .

" You're my best friend Madision I care about you but I guess I was just jealous ..." he said looking down

" What do you mean?"

" You had someone in your life who made you smile everyday no matter what, you were being you ... It hurt watching you being happy with a guy that's not me.. A guy that I never met or saw before...That night at the party I saw something was wrong you weren't happy you didn't fool me ... Like you fooled everyone else...you were hurting your eyes didn't sparkle at all.. I guess I thought I could make you happy and hopefully you'll feel the same way with me but you don't..." he said looking at me with a slight smile I felt tears running down my face he wiped them while continuing ." Maddie you're hurting don't give up on him work things out you still love him and I bet he still loves you... I want you to be happy Madision." he said giving me a hug which made me cry more .

" What if he doesn't want me back?" I said he pulled back and grabbed my face " Well he's damn crazy." he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

"Come on we better catch up ." he said grabbing my hand .

(Daniels POV)

How can she be with him right in front of me... Do I not mean anything to her we had a little fight we didn't fully break up.... Did we?

When he kissed her it took all of me not to break that kids neck... What did Kevin mean when they didn't get any sleep last night what happend last night after I left...

I need to get her alone and talk to her before it's to late ... She's been acting tense lately Exspacily when she woke up on the bus I just wanted to hold her and tell her everything's alright but I can't.

She needs to know that I love her and no matter what I'll protect her I won't stop until he's dead , I want

Her safe I'm in love with her ....

Hell I'm in to deep what is she thinking being with him ....... Maybe they're not together ... Gt

Dammit Dan focus ..... Julie needs to calm her self down she won't leave me alone , she may be pretty but she's not Madison....

I need to get her alone but how when Sanchez is all over her..