Chapter 1

Prologue
(During the summer)
I chugged down my beer, the liquid quickly shooting up my brain and making it move at a slow, sluggish pace. I was already stumbling by the time I made it to the dance floor. A hand grabbed me around the waist and tugging me closer towards them. He was tall and tan with blonde-brown hair and blue eyes. His abs were sexy too. He smiled at me brightly and I smiled back. Still smiling, I grinded against him slowly and sensually, just to tease him. I could feel him tense up against me. His erection was hot and hard against my body as he slid one arm around my waist, and the other one slid up my thigh.

Leaning us up against the bar, he put my leg around his waist and moved closer towards me, as if that was even possible. I grinded faster against him, and he moaned loudly; the sound reverberating against my chest. He grabbed my butt and hoisted me higher, so that my legs were crisscrossed around his waist. His lips barely brushed mine before he kissed me more deeply, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip.

I open my mouth without hesitation, and his tongue tangled with mine, making me moan from the back of my throat. He detached himself from me for a second, the both of us panting for air. Then he started feathering kisses along my jawline, and down my neck.
"Want to get out of here?" he whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning out and warming me.
I couldn't speak, so I just nodded my head. He lifted me up bridal style and walked upstairs. As soon as he pulled us into a room, he pulled off his shirt and turned back to me. For a minute, all I could do was stare lustfully at his abs, until he cleared his throat and smirked at me. With his eyes on me, I crossed my arms and threw my shirt off of my torso. He started feathering kisses down my neck again and stopped abruptly at the edge of my cleavage, where my bra had slid down slightly. Reaching around me, he unhooked my bra strap hastily, letting the bra fall to the ground. Latching his lips onto my breast hungrily, he pressed his hot wet lips against my nipple and bit down on it. He tugged at the flesh, making me grip the edges of the bed hard.

Kissing down my stomach, he left a hot trail where his lips had touched. While still rubbing his lips against my core, he slipped off my skirt and my underwear in one go, leaving me shivering at the dark look in his eyes at my exposed vagina. After discarding his pants, he sat on top of me, running his hand up and down my thighs as I leaned back on the pillow comfortably, my brain buzzing with pleasure and of course, with alcohol.

"I'm Daniel by the way." He smiled, as he reached around blindly for his jeans.
"Madison." I sighed; it came out as a breathy moan. He finally found the condom in his back pocket and I could hear the slight ripping sound before he hovered over me again. He melted his lips once more against mine before roughly shoving into my entrance. I cried out as the orgasm rocked through my body inside and out, leaving me entirely drained.

We both tried to catch our breath as I curled up against his chest, his heart beating sporadically against my ear and his chest heaving up and down quickly like he had just run a mile long marathon. I was cocooned with warmth, the bed sheets wrapped around us and our legs tangled together. He leaned over and pressed his lips against my forehead tenderly. My eyes fluttered shut, savouring the moment.

"Can I have your number?" He asked, the second sentence he'd said all night.
"Yes." I breathed, my voice still laced with passion. His eyes darkened again, and I blushed. I gave him my number and he gave me his. He lifted up the bed sheets and hovered over my body so that his body blocked out the cold from reaching me and took a picture of me lying flush against the bed, saving it in his contacts.
"To remember you by" he said smirking.

Chapter 1
(Madison's Point Of View)
'Beep beep' was the sound that ruined my dream; I was just about to kiss Taylor Lautner on the beach. I roll over on the other side of my bed and hit the snooze button, it read seven o'clock. Goodbye summer, I'll miss waking up at noon and not to worry about going to school, and back to the drama of hell, which many people call high school.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" Bryce says, "Or should I say sleeping beast." I reach a hand up to my hair and feel it all knotted and messy, groaning as I realize how long it will take to get out the mess. I turn around and see my nineteen year old brother leaning against my door, with a big smirk on his face. My brother is the popular guy of school. He has brown messy hair, swept to one side of his face. He's about six one with gray crystal eyes like mine, and really built. Bryce is a player; he goes through girls, like little kids go through toys. He's surprisingly an honour roll student and the quarterback of our school's football team. He gets protective over me like any big brother is over his little sister, and that's what I love about him.
"Good morning to you too." I said, giving him a smile.

"Be ready by eighth o'clock, I don't want to be late on the first day." Bryce said, still smirking.
I laughed, "By don't be late you mean, you don't want to miss all the girls sticking their tongues down your throat?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Haha, very funny. Now go do your girl stuff, I'll be downstairs waiting." he said, closing the door.
"Alright".

I walked into my bathroom and look in the mirror. My brown wavy hair falls down to my back; my bangs hang over my gray eyes, which are framed with long, black eyelashes. I'll admit it, I'm pretty. I would have a boyfriend, but Bryce, watches over me like hawk, so no guys would try to get within a one mile radius of me. I turn on my shower, and stripped down, stepping into the hot shower.

I wrap myself in a towel and step out, careful not to slip on the wet floor. I head to my mirror again, and lay out all my makeup, plugging in my straight iron. I don't use that much makeup, but I have lots of it. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, and then straight iron my hair. Walking out of the bathroom, I head straight towards my closet. I grab a strapless floral dress, my beaded blue cardigan, and my black flats. I hurriedly put on my black jeweled necklace and matching earrings. Smacking my lips together -which had my favourite lip gloss on-, I grabbed my hair brush, makeup bag and hair spray and put them in my purse.

I looked back at my clock as I skidded to a stop at my bedroom door. Seven fifty-two, it read. I unplugged my iPhone from its charger, grabbed my purse and book bag, and heading downstairs.

"Finally, took you long enough," Bryce said, annoyed.
"It's only seven-fifty-two, I still have time to grab breakfast" I shouted, racing towards the kitchen, but he pulled me back, so that my legs were flailing around uselessly.

"No way, grab a cereal bar and some juice and get in the car. Rebecca is waiting for me," he said.
"Rebecca? Rebecca Sullivan?" I asked.
"Yea, you know her?" he said.
"I think everyone knows her. I thought she was dating Mike." I rolled my eyes. Rebecca Sullivan, is the head cheerleader. She's pretty, but a slut, and guys only like her cause they get one thing out of it. She and Mike were dating, -and I guess he got what he wanted-, but Mike was never that kind of a person.

"Yea, but she broke up with him, she says he's getting too attached to her," he said.
"Oh, I see," I murmured.
"Come on lets go."

I grab a cereal bar and orange juice and head towards the garage. When I get there, Bryce is already sitting inside his twenty-twelve black Audi A6. I went to the passenger side and sat down, as soon , as I sat down he zoomed out of the driveway.
"Whoa calm down! She's not going to leave you." I joked.
"Haha, shut up." he smiled, rolling his eyes at me affectionately.

Once we pulled up in the school , we went our separate ways. He went to his popular group, and Rebecca hugged him and stuck her tongue down his throat. We only been here for less than two minutes, and they were already going at it.I walked in the direction of where my friends were, by the courtyard.

" MADDDIEEEE!" Kaylee says, running into me and giving me a huge bear hug. "I missed you so much!"
"Kaylee, don't kill her. Now move, it's my turn!" Lauren says, shoving Kaylee away and tackling me in another bear hug.

"Guys can't breathe." I choked.
"Hehe sorry," They both laughed.
"It's alright," I laughed along with them good-naturedly.
"Maddie, you look so beautiful today! I'm so jealous of you," Kaylee said.
"I know, you're so lucky! I wish I had your looks and your style," Lauren said.
"Aww thank guys, but you guys are prettier than me!" I said, looking over at my gorgeous friends.

"No way!" They both chorused.
"Oh hey let me see your schedule," Lauren quipped excitedly.
"Okay," I reached in my bag and got my schedule and passed it to them, but Lauren had already snatched it away.
1st Period- Health- Kathrin Nichols
2nd Period-Science- Caroline Welch
3rd Period-History- Daniel Anderson
4th Period-Lunch
5th Period- Study Hall
6th Period-Gym
7th Period-Math- Brian Nelson
8th Period- Choir

"Yay! We have 1st,2nd,3rd lunch and Gym together!" Lauren says, squealing.
"I have 3rd, lunch, gym and math, and choir with you!" Kaylee jumps up and down, giggling.
"Awesome! Maybe this year won't be that bad." I said.
"I heard Mr. Anderson is new and hot! He's young too, and people say he may be hotter than Taylor Lautner!" Lauren says.

"Really? Hmm maybe this year will be amazing, with a hot teacher. Daniel Anderson even sounds like a sexy name ." I said, nodding in approval.
We all started cracking up ,until we heard somebody clear their throat from behind us. I look at Lauren and Kaylee, and their faces were in shock. I turn around and see a tall man, wearing nice fitted black jeans, and a white polo shirt ,that makes his abs and the muscles on his arms stick out. I look up at his face. The same face I had been dreaming of since that night. Tan body. Blue eyes and blonde brown hair. "So am I sexy like my name?" he smirked.