Chapter 10

Hey guys, I''m going to talk for a little while on this one , but I just want to say thank you guys so much, I have over 800 reads now it makes me happy knowing how many people read my story ,just over the night. For my other two stories, " I fell in love with my sisters fiance." and " I'm in love with my bestfriend" is kinda on hold, because I want to get this out and finish, its not really on haitus only one of my books are which is " I'm falling in love with my bestfriend." but " I fell in love with my sisters fiance" is not on hiatus , but just on a short hold, I'm pretty busy on the weekdays becase of cheer , and friday, I have to train on of my close friends for high school tryouts, so I'm going to be SUPER SUPER SUPER busy, so there probally won't be a episode out that weekend, I'm going to try to get 2 chapters out today, then clean my room. I swear my parents don't understand what I do! smh.... drives me crazy.... anywho enough of my whining , lets get to this episode this is just basically a long freaking Authors note... but time for this episode.....

LEGOO!

Enjoy (: 

RECAP:

" Well Let me get your family." William said walking to the speaker.

" Daniel and Madison is here." William's voice echoed through the whole house, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs the first person I said was a man who was tall and has Daniel's hair and eyes and had on a suit. There was a woman right behind him who was about my height a little taller with Brown hair and freckle's with a red dress on. 

" Son, its nice seeing you again." The man said pulling Daniel into a hug.

" It's nice seeing you too dad, I missed you guys." Daniel said hugging a woman.

" I missed my Danny"

" I missed you too mom." Daniel said pulling back from her and grabbing my hand and pulling me in front of him, he put his other hand around my waist .

" Mom , Dad this is Madision, Madision this is my Mom and Dad , Greg and Cathrine."