Chapter 28

Chapter 28

He wrapped his arms around my waist and start kissing down my neck,I put my hand through his hair I bit my lip trying not to moan. I felt his tounge on my neck as he started sucking on me, I let out a moan I heard him chuckle then his lips were gone and to my ear.

" Come on Madision it's just like old times." his husky voice ringed in my ear he started kissing down my neck to my chest.

" Zack..." I said , I heard him groan and his lips were on mine . I wrapped my arms around his neck , his hand went trailing down my back to my thigh which made me gasp. He chuckled and put his tounge in my mouth ,he kept tugging on my thigh he broke the kiss and went down my neck .

" Jump Maddie." he said tugging on my thigh again , I brought his lips back to mine he groaned again I broke the kiss and unhooked my bra , I looked up at him as his jaw dropped .I smirked at him and ran my hand down his chest to the brim of his boxers.

" Madision your driving my crazy." he said grabbing under my ass and pushing me up against the wall with his other hands he my legs around his waist . He kissed my lips one more time and worked down my chest, he started sucking on my breast as I let out a moan , he slipped his hands in my panties and started rubbing me. I gripped his hair and pulling him closer to me , he stuck two of his fingers in me and started thrusting into me . I moaned louder he trailed back up to my lips and started kissing me .

" Zack.." I said he went out of me and started sliding down my panties with his other hand he pulled down his boxers , he went back up to my lips and kissed me one more time , I wrapped my legs tighter around his body , and then the door opened up.

" Sevent minutes is up guys....." Tyler said then stopped and looked at us , he smirked and then Lauren looked in the closet.

" Guess we interrupted at the wrong time...." Lauren said giggling , and walked out.

" Let's go crazy kids control your hormones lets get back to the game." Tyler said closing the door.

I looked at Zack and he looked at me he let me go , and handed me my underwear , and he slipped back on his boxers. I cant believe I just did that ... Shit i'm tottally screwed .He turned around back at me and wrapped his arms around my waist and went to my ear.

" There's always next time beautiful." he said then kissed me softly on the lips , he grabbed my hand and we walked out everybody was all smiling , I took my seat by Zack just as my phone buzzed.

" Baby i'm so sorry please call me back I'm just trying to help , I can't lose you , you're my life .

-Daniel."

Authors Note

AHHH DON'T HATE ME.....

I know it's short but I just wanted this part on a separate chapter ...

So what team are y'all on ?

Team Daniel or Team Zach?

Sorry it took so long , life has been really crazy but I'm not having a certain goal for the next chapter , I'll update this week or later today.

Thanks for being patient!

-Ashlan