Chapter 20

( Madision's POV)

' Mad's Mom,and Dad just got off their plane they should be here soon." Bryce said closing the door,and sitting in the chair next to me.

" I can't believe they just left, they could have at least stayed , you were in a coma."I nodded and  Bryce sighed ,I looked at him ,and see him staring at the untouched food that one of the nurses brought in.

" You have to eat you know." Bryce said bringing the tray close to me, I sticked my tongue out , looking at the hospital food, he sighed again and took the lid off then he wrinkled his nose which made me giggle.

" Woah... I guess it is nasty." He said stirring up the dry mash potatoes, I grabbed the juice box from the tray and drunk it.

" Here... lets make a deal, at least eat the mash potatoes and vegetables , and I"ll sneak you in some taco bell." Bryce said scotting the tray to me, and flashed his smile I thought about the deal , I grabbed the spork and scooped some mash potatoes , and put it in my mouth.

" Good girl." He said patting my head,I looked at him with a confused look on my face filled with mash potatoes.

" I'm not a dog." I said swallowing the mash potatoes, he chuckled and got a napkin from the tray and wiped my mouth.

" You eat like one though." He said wiping my whole face with the napkin, which we both started laughing, I continued eating my food,I looked up at him and he was just staring at me.

" What?" 

" I'm sorry Mads..." Bryce said grabbing my hand.

" For what?"

" Not being a good brother....I should have __"

"Don't.....don't say that.... I should have told you." I said lifting his chin to look at me, his eyes were watery.

" I love you Maddie." He said moving the tray and giving me a hug, he pulled back a few seconds later.

"Maddie....is there something your hiding from me....?" He said looking me in the eyes,I felt my stomach dropped I looked back up to him.

" Uhh...___" I said but the door opened up ,and I see my parents rushing over to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Daniel's POV At the hospital) 

I sat in the hospital waiting room , with my head in my hands. Only if I could have been a few minutes earlier , she wouldn't be in a coma fighting for her life. If she never met me she would'nt be here right now. Everyday I always think she could be with someone better ,who won't cause her danger, or who won't make her whole life a secret. 

" Excuse me young man." A man said, I lifted my head up and see two officers standing infront of me, I felt my stomach dropped .

" Yes officers?" 

" At the scene, When you told us the suspect was upstairs...." 

" Yes... what about him.... you caught him right?" The officers looked from one another and then the man took off his hat .

"Sir...., when we went upstairs..... there was no body anywhere.... we checked the whole house and the perimeters in the city.... "

" What do you mean he wasn't there !" I yelled standing up from my seat and looked at them.

" Sir, he's gone." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Andy's POV)

I ran after her, I was about to grab her when I felt a hard bang come from the back of my head , I fell down and felt the pain go through my head,then I heard footsteps behind me, I crack open my eyes and see Kaylee standing in front of me.

" Come on we have to go, the car is around the corner." She said helping me up, I rubbed the back of my head, thank god I have a metal plate in my head from when I was little.

" Let's get out of here." I said , and she grabbed my hand and helped me down the backstair way , we ran two blocks and hopped in her car.

" Well... what happend."Kaylee said looking at me driving on to the freeway

" He showed up." I said rubbing my head.

" So, what are we going to do now?" Kaylee said looking outside of the window, I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

" I'm quiet not done yet, but this time your going to be on it."

"Alright, I"ll do whatever it takes..." Kaylee said laughing, I looked at her raising an eyebrow.

" You really do hate her huh, I thought you guys are best friends."

" Was bestfriends..., she hangs out with Lauren now,and there's more reasons..." She said smiling at me.She stopped the car at a motel, she turned to me ,I grabbed both of her hands.

" Well, she may got rescued this time... but its not over until I get what I want." I said cupping her face and kissed her.

" Mmmm..., she's won't see whats going to happened." She said putting her hands on my thigh and put her hand in my hair, I put my hands around her waist and pulled her on my lap and bit her lip.

" We make a great team."

" Damn right we do." She said kissing me.

GAME ON.