Chapter 14

• Dedicated to I just want to Dedicate this to ALL my fans and people who read my story. I coul

CHAPTER 14

( Madison's POV)

" Hello, Welcome to Flange's my name is Andy and I'll be your waiter this evening" A husky voice said I look up and see Andy smiling.

" Oh hey Andy, how have you been?" My dad said shaking his hand

" I've been good Mr.Lucas, and how are you and Mrs. Lucas been?" 

" We been good, just got back today, your family and us should catch up sometime." My mom said smiling at Andy.

" Will do Ma'm." 

" Ayye Man." Bryce said doing his dumb handshake with Bryce.

" Hey there beautiful" Andy said winking at me. I heard Daniel snicked, I looked at him and looked at my parents there just smiling, I look at Daniels family and there just talking among there selves, I caught eyes with Daniel he glared at Andy then looked at me.

" What can I get you guys to drink?" Andy said taking out his notepad and a pen.

" A Bottle of your finest Wine, and Apple cider."

" Right away sir." Andy said walking away.

"So this is your eldest son?" My dad said looking at Daniel.

" Yes, this is Daniel  hes twenty-three and he works as a teacher at Rosewood High School."

" Rosewood, Pumpkin don't you go to that school?"  My dad said looking at me.

" Yea.. he's my history teacher." I said moving my bangs from my eyes.

" That's why you look so familiar." Bryce said looking at Daniel. He nodded and smiled.

" Oh your my daughter's teacher?" My dad said raising an eyebrow.

" Yes sir."

" How is my baby girl doing in history?"

" She's doing good sir, she has a A in my class."

" That's my girl." My dad said winking at me I smiled at him, I saw Andy and another man walk up with a tray.

" Our finest wine sir." he said opening the bottle and pouring everyone a glass.

" Are you guys ready to order?" Everybody nodded and Andy took everybody's orders and left.Everybody was talking about how each other has been and my parents job, I look at Zack he smiled and winked at me I smiled back at him.I look at Victoria and she pointed to the bathroom in the back and I nodded.

" If you"ll excuse us." Tori said everybody looked and nodded I stand up from my chair and followed her, she went to the bathroom I was about to go in when a hand grabbed me and pulled me outside, I look up and see Andy with a smirk on his face.

" So, your having dinner with Mr.Anderson's family?" Andy said leaning against the wall still holding my hand, I struggle for him to release my hand but he pulled me closer.

" You make it so easy, for me to get you in trouble." he said whispering in my ear. I pushed him off me and looked at him.

" His family has been close with my family since I was born, so there isn't no proof of anything."  

" You think your right.. which makes you sexy." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. and pulling me closer to him.he put his hand on the small of my back and brought his face with his lips a inch close away from mine, I turned my head and he chuckled and leaned in my ear.

" Sweetheart..., If I wanted a kiss from you ... trust me I would get it." He touched my ass and tighten his grip on my wrist, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and he let go of my wrist and bent down.

" Touch me again and  you'll regret it." I opened the door and went to the bathroom to see Tori there leaning against the sink with her  eyebrow raised.

" Phone call." I said walking towards her and fixing my hair.

" I see, so listen your friend..."

" Andy?' 

" Yea.. him.."

" What about him?" I said turning towards her.

" Do you think you can introduce me to him?" Tori said grabbing my arm.

" Uhh.... Andy is not the type of guy.... uhh. that you would want to date....." I said biting my lip.

" Why?"  she said frowning

" He's like every other guy, he breaks hearts and... plus he has a girlfriend.."

" Oh..."She said turning towards the mirror and fixed her makeup.

" Yea... i'm sorry.." I said turning towards her

" Its okay..."  

" Tori, do you want to go to this party with me this tomorrow night?" I said looking at her , I felt bad .

" Reallyy?" She said smiling

" Yea, there's better and hotter guys at my school, maybe you'll find a better guy."I said smiling at her.

" I would love to go, thank you for inviting me!" she said hugging me.

" No problem,come on lets get back." I said grabbing her hand and walking out the door.

______________________________________________________________________

__________________

( Andy's POV)

She's going to regret she did that, just wait till tomorrow night, she's going to be crying on her knees for me, she's going to regret dating that teacher.I watched them leave the restaurant all happy, Madison shook Mr.Anderson's hand and he said something that made her laugh, I look at Mr.Anderson and see him with a grin on his face, its not fair he can't take the girl i'm in love with ,its not over, it will not be over till I say its over.

Game on.

AUTHORS NOTE!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!  WOO I'M SO EXCITED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

Your'e probally asking what did he mean by that? well, you will see tommorow, on halloween.... (: just a little gift (: if your going to any halloween party's... be careful ! (:

woah... I tottally sound like a pedophile! 

i'm so creepy!  but serouisly be careful out there guys! (:

<3