Chapter 17

Chapter 17

( Daniel's POV)

I pulled up to the Wilson's residence and knock on the door, a man that looks about in his late four ties answer the door and behind him I saw a woman who looks like she's in her early fourties, I gave them a smile.

" How may I help you young man?" 

" Hi Mr.Wilson I'm your  sons teacher Mr.Anderson, and your son is in trouble that may involved one of my other students and I was wondering have you heard from him or anything." 

" Oh..." Mr. Wilson said he looked behind his wife then stepepd out on the porch and closed the door.

" All I know he took all of his stuff and took about ten grand from his account, then left.." He said taking off his glasses, I rubbed the temples on my head, shit.. where can he be at.

" But there is one thing he left behind" he said digging in his pocket, I looked up at him and he handed me this card.

" He left this on the driveway, it was one of our old buildings... maybe he could of taken her there for some thing?" I took the card and looked at it, I seen this place so many times, I looked at Mr.Wilson and he was raising an eyebrow.

" Thank you very much sir." I said turning around

" Lad." I turned back around and see Mr.Wilson stepping up closer to him.

"He should be there whenever he wants to get away he goes there." he said walking back to the door I nodded and got in my car and see Zack on his phone.

" Well?"

" Have you been outside of state before?" I said turning the ignition on.

" uhh... not really?"

" Well your about to be." 

( Madision's POV)