Chapter 12

HEY GUYS!

FIRST OFF......

THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!, I GOT OVER 1,000 READS ON THIS BOOK! Its amazing knowing how many people are reading this story, I was surprised I got at least 50 readers!

From Chapter 11 to the end of this book.... I have to say this book is going to get.....

INTENSE .. LIKE DRAMA PACK.. WOO I LOVE WRITING DRAMA IT MAKES ME ALL EXCITED!

OH! So I couldn't upload this week because we had PSAST test ... and yea... it sucked... But its getting cold outside WOO Texas is bipolar it was 87 one day now its like 53 ... But ehh I like it

TEXAS RANGERS BABY! THEIR IN THE WORLD SERIES I'M WATCHING GAME 7 AND RANGERS ARE LOSING -.- BUT! WE BETTER BEAT THOSE CARDINALS... CAN YOU BELIEVE LAST NIGHTS GAME? LIKE WHAT THE F_______ ! I WAS PISSED OFF!  

BUT HOPEFULLY THEY WILL WIN! ALRIGHT.. YOUR GOING TO HATE ME SO MUCH THERE ARE GOING TO BE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS FOR THESE CHAPTERS... THIS CHAPTER WILL BE AT LEAST4 PAGES THEN THE NEXT THE 5, 

THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU 3  POINT OF VIEWS... THIS CHAPTER MADISION'S PARENTS WILL COME BACK... AND BLAH BLAH! SO LETS GET IT STARTED SHALL WE?

ENJOY!!!! (:

Chapter 12

( Daniels POV)

I  sat at my dining room table, with a pile of graded papers, I shuffled through the papers and find Andy's paper with a note on the side saying ' Remember... I know your secret...' I looked at the paper and grabbed my pen and the grade book sheet, I looked back at Andy's paper and his grade... when it came to me, I smirked and set down the pen and grabbed my cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"