Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"I know.." he said I opened my eyes and looked at him , he started unwrapping his arms around me I sat up and looked at my hands then back up to him.

" Know what?" I said but he interrupted me .

" Madison don't you dare lie to me" he yelled which made me jump , I never saw him this mad before I felt tears springing into my eyes I bit my lip and put my head down I felt arms go around me.

" Why didn't you tell me he's been calling you?" he said wiping the tears going down my cheek, I looked up at him and saw his eyes watering.

" I ...." I said but my voice cracked again I felt his arms go tighter around me, I shook my head if Andy find outs he knows .... I pushed Daniel off me and stood up and walked to the door.

" Madison..." Daniel said running after me he grabbed my wrist to turn me around , I look at my feet I felt his hands go on my face.

" Madison look at me." he yelled I look up at him and bit my lip.

" You should leave..."I said I turn around and opened the door and held it for him, he looked at me and took a step towards me, but I shook my head.

" Please ....just go."

" You told him didn't you." Andy said pulling out his gun and walked closer to me .

" I didn't tell him anything" I said tears running down my face as I walked back towards the wall, his hand went around my throat then a gun shot went off.

"Maddie wake up...Madision... " Zack said shaking me my throat was dry and I was breathing fast I put a hand over my heart and looked at Zack and see him looking worried.

" Are you okay?" he said touching my cheek I just nodded and sat up and grabbed my water from my bag , I looked back at Zack and see him looking at me .

" I'm alright" I said giving him a slight smile which he returned I looked around and see everybody gathering their stuff then I looked outside and saw that we just got here . I gathered my stuff up and looked at my phone and see a text message from Daniel I shut my phone off and put it in my bag . I grabbed my brush and fixed my hair and checked my makeup.

" You're beautiful." Zack said kissing me on my cheek and down my neck.

" Alright everybody we have arrived now everybody grab your stuff and get off the bus and I"ll let you know who's in your group." Mr.Williams said and people started jumping out of their seats and got out , I looked at Daniel and see his hand on Julie's lower back she giggled as he said something in her ear .

" Looks like Mr.A has the hots for the new hot teacher." Kevin said chuckling , as we got off the bus we grabbed the rest of our bags and sat at the tables that were set up .

" Guys is it me or is anyone else still drunk?" Zack said rubbing his head .

" I thought I was the only one!" Kevin said Lauren and I rolled our eyes .

" Have you noticed something strange about Kaylee ." Lauren said quietly so only I can hear , I looked over at Kaylee and see her talking on the phone quietly looks like she's arguing with someone . I turned back to Lauren " I haven't really noticed that until now..."

(Kaylee POV)

"Whats the plan?" I heard loud noise on the other side then it got quiet .

" Keep a close eye on her until I get there then we"ll plan from there okay? We can't rush this or it'll screw up the whole plan act normal like nothing is wrong you sound tense .... Don't act tense .... " he snarled in the phone I relaxed my back and listened to him.

" Turn around and look at your friends and smile ." I turned around and met eye contact with Lauren and Maddie I gave them a slight smile and mouthed the word parents they nodded . I turned back around and cleared my throat.

" How did you..."

" Don't ask ... Act normal don't screw this up. I'll talk to you later tonight ." then the call ended.