Chapter 19

(Daniel's POV)

Flashback from last chapter

They rolled her out of the house and started hooking her up into things, she kept on yelling my name, telling everybody she is hurting .One of the paramedics took a look at her head, then got another paramedic and took care of her.Then we heard her gasp then there was no sound at all.

" She stopped breathing." One of the paramedics said putting an oxygen tank on her.

" Come on we need to go." The other one said they rolled her into the truck , I got in and sat on the stool beside her and grabbed her hand and squeezed it , kissing her hand feeling the tears going down my face. Please god don't take her away from me. please god. The paramedics got the defibrillator and tried to restart her heart.

" Please baby ,please don't leave me." I said kissing her hand .

End of flashback.

( Madison's POV)

I woke up in a white room with balloons and flowers on the bed side, I look over on my left side and see my brother asleep in the arm chair beside my bed, my throat felt so dry, I look over on my left side and see a cup of water, I tried to reach but it was to far  I leaned back on my bed and sighed. 

"Bryce.....Bryce." I said but he didn't wake up, I grabbed a pillow from behind my bed , and threw it at him.

" BRYCE!" I yelled, he jolted right up and looked around and rubbed his eyes then he looked at me and jumped right up and put his hands on my face.

" Your awake!" He said kissing my forehead and on my cheeks, what did he mean i'm awake ?

" What do you mean... how long have I been out?" I said but the door opened up and see a man in a white scrubs walked in with a nurse.

" Madison, I'm Dr.Cary ,and Nurse Allie , How are you feeling?" The man said sitting by feet.

" I'm alright..just my head hurts." I said rubbing my head and feel bandages on it.

" What happened?" 

" Madison... you have been in a coma for almost two months now." He said taking off his glasses, two months.....a coma....

Flashback

" well, one he's not some crazy physco who kidnappes people, because he's obsessed." I said, he grabbed my arm and pulled me against him.

" I'm better than him " he snapped at me.

" You wish." I said turning around he grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall, I grabbed my head and felt blood on my fingers, I hear footsteps behind me he put a hand on my arm and rubbed it .

" See what you make me do." He said laughing and walked out of the door and closed it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Madison...come out ...come out wherever you are." he said opening the door slowly, I saw his legs come in my view.He walked around the room and opened another door that connects to another room. I took a deep breath and slid from out under the bed, and ran out of the room.He grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor, I kicked him in his stomach , I saw blood on the wood floor, I grasped my head and got up ,and started running.

" MADISON!" I heard Andy yelling from behind me.

" GET AWAY FROM ME!" I said crying and running down the hallway 

End Of Flashback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note!

Little short... but this is not really a chapter is just a rundown on what has happened with Daniel on his POV of the scene on the last chapter and when Madison wakes up and finds out she's been in a coma for almost two months.Next chapter will be out soon ! (: 

Comment,Vote,Fan ,Share (: