Chapter 6

Hey guys I'm going to get these chapters out fast because this this week starting monday I'm going to be busy that whole week. so here we go!  

Enjoy (:

Recap : 

" soo.. what does this mean for us?" I said trailing kisses up and down her neck . 

" I don't know " 

" I want to be with you Madision" I said turing her around so she could look me in the eyes. 

" I don't care that your my student I don't care that I'm your teacher." 

" But, daniel the law..."

" Forget the law, I want to be with you if its the risk , then I'm taking it, cause I want you to be my girlfriend." 

" You do?" she said her eyes big like a little kid on christmas morning

I chuckled " Yes, baby , I want to be with you, Madision will you be my girlfriend?" 

" hmmm... let me think about it" she said thinking .

I raised an eyebrow, 'was she really thinking what to say?' 

She bursted out in laughter " Of course I'll be your girlfriend Danny Wanny." she said still laughing

I picked her up and wrapped my arms around her waist , and put my mouth to her ear. 

" Don't call me Danny Wanny , or I'll call you Maddie Pappie" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She hit me on my back playfully, and gave me a smile, I cupped her face, and crashed my lips on hers.

" Nope, you have morning breath" she said unwrapping her legs around my waist and gave me a wink 

" Thats it." I chased after her, and grabbed her around the waist and threw her into the water. 

Chapter 6

(Madision's Point Of View)

Mr.Anderson_ Daniel, my boyfriend, dropped me off at my house in the morning right when I walked in the door Bryce walked in right behind me.

" Good Morning" I said cheerfully