Craig McMorris: Girlfriend PART ONE

"Craig's been in love with y/n since he was like seven. You'll see when he gets here. He's so obvious about it." Mark tells Ulrik as we all sit in the living room. I just smile at Mark's comment. I've grown to love being the center of Craig's world, though I have never treated Craig as more than a friend. I find Craig attractive and funny, but I still see him as that goofy guy I grew up with.

"I'M HERE" I hear Craig shout from the front down.

"CRAIGER BEAR" I yell. I jump up from my seat and sprint towards the sound of his voice. Craig drops his luggage the moment he sees me and I run into his arms. He scoops me up, and then spins me around. Craig and I always have dramatic reunions like this. We hate being apart for too long.

"I've missed you like crazy." I say to Craig as he puts me down. Before he can reply, I see a small blonde girl standing behind Craig. "Who's this?"

"Oh this is Amy...my girlfriend." Craig tells me as he wraps his arm around her waist. I look at Mark who looks just as surprised as me.

"Girlfriend? We've talked everyday and you never once told me about a girl." I say to Craig.

"You must be y/n. I've heard a lot about you." Amy says as she shakes my hand.

"It's nice to meet you." I reply. I force a smile, but I'm in shock.

"When did this happen?" Ulrik asks.

"Like two days ago. I mean, we've been talking for a while, but just became official. It's pretty new, but I wanted her to meet all of you." Craig says as he looks at Amy with a smile. I get an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Let's go catch up and talk in the living room." Mark says. We all follow him. I take a seat in my usual chair, while Craig sits on the couch. Amy sits on his lap, which makes me cringe.

"Where are you from, Amy?" Ulrik asks politely. Craig runs his fingers up and down Amy's back, which makes me feel sick.

"I'm thirsty. I'll be right back." I say quickly before making my way to the kitchen. I just need to get out of there. I lean myself up against the counter and take a deep breath. Why is this bothering me so much?

"Are you alright?" Craig asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah. I'm good." I lie as I force another smile. Craig just pulls me into a giant hug. His arms surround me and just hold me there.

"I really missed you, y/n." Craig says with me still in his embrace.

"I missed you, Craiger." I reply. Craig lets go and just looks at me. I don't know what comes over me, but I throw my arms around Craig's neck and kiss him. Craig reacts instantly by picking me up and sitting me on the kitchen counter, while still kissing me. Craig starts to move away from me, but I pull him back into the kiss before he can get too far. He doesn't seem to mind and goes right back to kissing me.

"What the hell?" A voice says from behind us. Craig and I both freeze.