Chapter 65: Already?

Mia's POV:

* Same scene as last chapter *

"But, one more question before we leave," I say to Fredo.

He looks at me.

"Why do you wanna get back together with Brandi?"

He takes a deep breath.

"Well , because I wanna be happy again. When I was with her, I felt like the happiest person in the world. It's kinda like how Justin feels with you. She's beautiful, sweet, and I miss her. Seeing her with other guys is unbearable. My intention wasn't to like her when she started being friends again. It just happen. I love her Mia. She makes me happy."

I smile at his sweet words. That is too cute. Fredo found love.

"Well, I'll talk to her tomorrow at some point. Just know that it might not turn out like you want it to," I inform him.

"Hey, any guy can dream. Right?," he says.

"Well, I'll talk to her. Now, I'll go get Kenzie, so we can leave."

"She's sleeping. She just collapsed so I guess she tired herself out."

I giggle a little.

"Mia, just leave her here. I know you're busy with rehearsal and Justin is busy doing other stuff. This can be like a second home to her. Stop by anytime," he offers.

I give him a little smile. He really helps us out. 

"Well, I'll pick her up tomorrow after I drop off Mia so we can have a daddy daughter day," Justin says.

* The next morning *

I move my body a little as I wake up, fluttering my eyes open.

I feel Justin's tight grip and I glance at him.

He's so perfect. How did I ever get so lucky? I mean, Justin Bieber fell for me. I would've never even expected that. Not in a million years.

I kiss his nose and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Oh. Babe, did I wake you up?"

He chuckles a little. "Maybe."

He wipes his eyes and stares into mine.

"Morning beautiful," he says in a sweet tone.

He leans over and kisses my nose.

 "Morning," I say back.

He looks over at his phone and checks the time.

"Well, it's eight thirty right now. You don't have to leave until about eleven. So, what do you wanna do until then?" He bites his lip and pulls me a little closer.

He brushs his lips against mine. 

"I don't know," I tease.

"Oh, shut up," he laughs.

He crashes his lips into mine, smiling into the kiss. I feel his hands run and up and down leg. My hands travel up his toned bare body and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away.

"I missed this. Baby, it's been a little over a week since we did this."

I giggle. "A week is not that long Justin."

He scoffs. "Yes, it is."

He climbs on top of me, lifting my shirt over my head. He throws it on the floor and buries his face into my neck.