Chapter 19: Take me back babe

Justin's POV:

* The drama continues *

I let go of Mia. "I missed you," I tell her. She sighs. "Justin, what are you doing here?," she asks. "I'm here to come get you and the kids and take you back home," I reply.

She huffs out a breath. "Justin, don't do this. You're making this hard," she says. I feel myself get a little angry.

"No, Mia. You're making this hard," I correct her. She raises her eyebrows. "Why do you always push me away? We fight, you leave, I find you, then we make up. That's  always how it goes," I tell her. "Mia, we're both look immature and stupid," I notify her. Mia's eyes narrow. "So, now I'm a bitch, immature, and stupid?!," she asks, raising her voice.

"You know I didn't mean to call you a bitch. I'm sorry babe. Something just came over me," I tell her. She scoffs. "What could that possibly be?," she asks me. I prepare to explain.

"Well, I felt like you we're holding me back from having fun. Then, I realized after you left that if I really loved you, then I wouldn't pressure you into anything you don't want to do," I explain. "You couldn't figure that out fast enough, could you?," she asks me, pissing me off.

"I'm not leaving without you and the kids," I say. She rolls her eyes. "What the hell?! Babe, I'm standing here making a fuckin' fool out of myself, begging for your forgiveness, and you still won't forgive me?!," I shout. "Why should I?," she asks. "Ugghh! Has it ever occurred to you how I feel right now?!," I ask. "Of course-" "No, it obviously hasn't!," I shout, cutting her off again.

"I'm standing here feeling betrayed. We always say forever and always and here you are now taking the kids away, wanting a divorce?!," I scream. "Justin-" "No, I'm not finished just yet!," I scream even more, cutting her off again.

"I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest! It feels horrible! Mia, I gave you everything babe! I did whatever I could to keep us together! I feel like I have no reason to live!," I shout. Mia's so shocked, she's speechless.

"I have no motivation to breathe anymore. If you don't come back with me, I'm going set the house on fire and hang myself on the tree outside the house," I threaten. "What the hell?! Are you fuckin' insane?!," she asks.

"Yes, I am," I answer. "But, you're insane, too Mia! All the times you beat up Victoria, all the times you flipped out on me, all the things you do and say! You're insane just like me! You're insane and I'm insane! We're perfect for eachother!," I explain.

"Justin, stop!," she commands. "No! You stop! Stop pushing me away! Stop leaving me! Stop making every fight seen like it's mostly my fault!," I scream.

"I know it's all my fault Justin! Every fight we have, i know it's all my fuckin' fault! I don't mean to push you away when I do! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm fuckin' sorry!," she shouts, tears streaming.

"You see?! We're hurting eachother! That's why wanted to get this divorce! I don't wanna hurt you anymore! I love you too much to keep hurting you!!!," she screams. I take a deep breath to calm myself.

Mia's sobs are the only thing I hear. I take her hand. "Don't you love me? Don't you see we're supposed to be together?," I ask her, calmly.

"Justin, of course I love you," she replies. "Then, come back home. Don't go through with this divorce," I tell her.

"But, I don't wanna hurt you," she says. "You love me right? And you don't wanna hurt me anymore?," I ask. She nods her head. "Well, if you don't wanna hurt me, don't divorce me. Don't leave me. Stay with me baby. I love you," I pour my heart out.

I place her hand on my face. I notice her wedding ring is still on. "Can we just go home?," I ask. "Justin.... I-" "Please," I beg. She looks down. "So, that passionate kiss we magically shared was nothing?," I ask.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into another kiss. Our lips move in sync, making me never to let go of this kiss. Mia pulls back from the kiss and I kiss her nose.

"I missed your kisses," I tell her. She chuckles a little. I peck her lips. "I'm sorry Justin. I'm stupid," she says. "It's okay babe. I'm stupid, too. Another reason why we're perfect for eachother," I tell her.

She giggles and I kiss her forehead.I embrace her and bring closer to my chest. I rest my chin on her head. I won her back.

_________________________________

Mia and Justin are back together, for good. There's no more separating!

Did you guys really think I was gonna divorce them? Of course not silly!

Vote and comment please!

Love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15