Chapter 57: Let go

Hey. So, before you start reading I gotta tell you guys something.

First is first. I don't like being pushed to update. Please don't push me. It stresses me out and it makes me not wanna write anymore because I don't wanna look forward to people pushing me to update all the time, especially right after I just updated.

Please loves. You gotta be patient with me. It's okay to comment "plz update." I'm just talking about spamming my inbox and kik with messages telling me to hurry and update every time it's not updated. Don't worry. It'll be posted when it's posted. You gotta be patient with me. 

Wattpad is very fun and all. I love writing my fanfics. But, Wattpad is also not my first priority. I do have a life to live, I do have problems, so I am upset a lot and I don't feel like updating. But, when I'm ready to write again, I will update.

Second is second. You may see that dedicated a chapter to you. Well, I did and am doing it for a reason. If I always see you on my notifications seeing that you vote and comment for the book, I'm dedicating a chapter to you because that means a lot to me.

By the way, I won't be updating on July 17th because it's gonna be 1 year since Believe Tour for me. That's 1 year since Justin was close to me. I'm gonna be mourning that day.... OMG

I forgot to say the other day that "Life as Mrs. Bieber" hit half a million reads. Thank you so much! LAMB may be the book I'm nominating for the Wattys also.

So, that's it. I think. Oh, wait one more thing....

What you gonna do with that big fat butt?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle...

Haha! Sorry, I had to!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV:

* Same scene as last chapter *

"Dad?"

"There she is," he says. 

He walks toward me stumbling, looking like he's gonnna pass out any minute now.

"Dad, why are you here?"

"C'mon. Me and you are gonna go somewhere."

I step back and Justin runs to me and grabs Makenzie. He leans toward me quickly.

"Call me if you need me."

I give him a quick nod, not breaking eye contact with my dad.

"Dad, you need to sleep this off," I tell him, very concerned.

"Mia, I'm- I'm fine."

He looks like he's about to vomit, too.

I walk over to him and gently grab his arm, trying to lead him to the couch.

"C'mon Dad. You need to sl-"

I feel him snatch his arm back.

"Didn't I say I'm fine?!"

"Dad, you're drunk. Sleep is what you need."

"You don't know what I need!"

I feel myself get angry, but I decide to keep my cool.

"Dad, just c'mon."

I try pulling him to the couch and he snatches his arm away again.

"Stop! I said no, you stupid weak girl! And I call you my daughter?!"