Chapter 15: I'm pushy sometimes

* 2 weeks after last chapter *

Mia's POV:

"Oh, c'mon Fredo! Give it a try!," I beg him. "Uggh, Mia! I would. But, I just got out of a relationship," he explains. I roll my eyes. "Brandi can fix your broken heart," I tell him. He chuckle. "I gotta admit, that was a good one. She's prettyand sweet and all, but I don't know," he says.

Okay. I gotta admit, I've been pushy for the past couple weeks with him. I want Fredo to be happy and I think he could be happy if he was with Brandi. They're perfect for eachother. I mean, they're both there when there's drama with me and Justin. That counts for something.

I need a plan. Now. I think. What am I gonna do? Lock them in a room together? My eyes widen in excitement as I just had that thought. Fredo's gonna be pissed at me, but he'll think me later. I giggle. Fredo gives me a strange look. "What are you thinking?," he asks. "Nothing," I reply, trying to hold back my giggles. Fredo keeps staring at me, so I start laughing even more.

I go into the other room, and I see Justin. I grab his arm. "What?," he says confused. I pull him to a corner in the kitchen. He smile as he sees me trying to control my laughter. He wraps his arms around my waist and pecks my cheek. "Babe, what's up with you?," he asks. 

"I'm gonna invite Brandi over. Then, I'm gonna lock Fredo and her in a room together and they're not coming out unless I see them together on even agreeing to go out the eachother on a date. Justin, it's perfect," I explain. He chuckles at me. "You're crazy as hell," he tells me. I giggle as I continue to recognize that I actually made that plan quickly and it does seem a little sneaky.

"But, you're my kind of crazy," he adds. I connect my lips with his and embrace him. I quickly let go. "Justin, you're distracting me. I gotta call Brandi, so they can finally be together," I tell him. He nods. I go on my phone and call her. 

"Hello?," she answers. "Brandi! You gotta come over here! It's an emergency! HELP!!," I shout. "What's wrong?!," she asks, concerned. "Don't sit and ask questions. Just come!," I shout. I take my ear off the phone and hang up.

"Yeah, okay. You're definitely crazy. You just scared your friend half to death," he tells me. I smile at him. "It's for a good cause Justin. Don't make me feel bad," I whine. "Well, as long as I'm not in it," he says. I laugh at his cuteness. "You are in this plan. I'll be in the guest room upstairs with Fredo. Then, you take Brandi to the same room, I quickly run out and lock them both in there. Boom! Simple!," I explain in detail and enthusiasm. 

Justin sighs. "Okay, but I'm doing this because I love you," he tells me. I grab his waist, pulling him into a hug. I love him. He's always with me no matter what.

* 5 minutes later*

Justin's POV:

Brandi bust through the door. Well, damn. She just bust through the door like it's her house. "What's wrong?! What happened?! Is Makenzie alright?! What's wrong with Alex and Rosie?! Mia, where are you?!," she screams. 

I sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. "C'mon! Follow me!," I tell her. We run upstairs into the room and she Brandi and Fredo. "Brandi?," Fredo says confused. "Fredo?," Brandi says back. I take a step out the room. Mia runs out and slams te door. It's on the those weird doors that lock from the outside. She locks it.

We hear banging on the door. "Let us out!," Fredo commands. "Hell no. Not until you guys agree to go on a date together," Mia replies. I take a step back and acknowledge what just happened. What did I get myself into?

Brandi's POV: (Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssss!!!)

I sigh. Mia just lock me in a room with Fredo! Ughhh! I sit down on the bed and watch him stuggle to open the door. "It's no use," I tell him. "Why would she do this?," he asks. "It's Mia. Anything can happen with her," I say. He chuckles.

He finally stops and comes to sit next to me on the bed. Awkward silence takes over the room. I look around, playing with my hair to pass the time. "I don't hear any talking!," Mia snaps. I chuckle at little. "Fine!," I snap back.

"So, how are you?," I ask him. "I'm okay. I broke up with Victoria," he tells me. I feel joy in my heart! Yesss!! I hated that bitch! To be honest, we all did. "Why?," I ask. "Well, she never loved me. She just liked attention from guys and to sleep around. I kinda lost my temper though," he explains. I nod my head.

I look around the room again and there's one answer I want that I've been wanting for a while now. "Remeber at the hospital? When you-." "When I was cuddling with you?," he finishes. I nod my head. "Yeah, what was that about?," I ask. He takes a deep breath and prepares to explain.

"Look, I'm sorry if I misled you. But, I just need someone at the time," he says. My heart feels like it just crumbled. But, I'm not giving up on him. "That's a stupid lie," I tell him. "What?," he says confused. "Fredo, I saw the way you looked at me before you found Victoria. You looked like you liked me. What happened to us? I mean, the only times we hung out alone was when we were with Mia and Justin and they left us by ourselves when they wanted alone time. You can't say that the time we spent was nothing," I tell him.

He sighs. "Okay, yeah. I liked you. So what?," he admits. "So, what? Fredo, what's taking us so long?," I ask. He cowers his head. I place my hand on his knee, comforting him. "I really like you," I tell him. He turns to me, his eyes widened. He grins. "Okay, okay. I gotta admit, I like you,too," he admits back.

I smile. "So, what the fuck is taking you so long! Ask her out!," I hear Mia shout from behind the locked door. I chuckle at her. "Brandi?," he calls. I turn my head. "Yeah?," I answer. "If you are free on Friday, would you like to.. Umm, uhh. I think it was cool if we umm..," he tries to get his words out. I smile at him.

I reach over and peck his cheek. "I'd love to," I answer. I door bust opens and Mia's rushes to me. She tackles me and hugs me. "Yaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!," she screams in excitement. "We gotta go to the salon, buy cute clothes, I gotta do you makeup! Finally! You're guys are together!!!," she shouts. I smile at her.

"Mia, it's just a date," I notify her. "Ohh, then that one date will turn into two dates, then five dates. The next thing you know, you'll be his bae!!!," she says back. I laugh at her. Maybe this date with Fredo will go great. You never know what could happen.

Mia's POV:

I grab Brandi's arm and lead her downstairs. I smile. "How was it?!," I ask her. "Never do that to me again! You're supposed to be my best friend!," she shouts, smiling. I laugh at her. "It was for your own good. I did it for both of you," I explain. She embraces me. Yeah, I can be pushy. But, this time me being pushy led to someone being happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yasss! Brandi and Fredo are together!!

How was it?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!