Chapter 58: You need help

Hey.

Turns out today I could update. It's one of the only times I can update actually. I may not be able to update until a few more days though.

Before you read this chapter, I gotta point something out because it's happening again. Please, don't comment mean stuff towards me and my books. It's okay to have an opinion about it. But, it's just rude to comment mean stuff about my books because I work really hard on them.

I already think I'm a horrible writer. But, you guys tell me that you love my books, so I keep writing for you guys.

You know why?

Oh, well that's simple. Because I fuckin' love you. That's why. I write for all of you swaggy people out there :)

Yep, that's all! Enjoy the chapter! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV:

* The morning after last chapter *

I walk downstairs and see Mia sitting on the couch with her dad. They both stare at me, making me feel very awkward and uncomfortable.

"Uhh," I say.

"No, it's alright Justin. Come sit with us. Dad has something to tell us both."

I nod, making my way towards the couch. I sit next to Mia, and Jack stares her down, making me feel even more uncomfortable.

"So, Justin. There's something I gotta say to both of you."

"Yeah?," I say, awaiting for the answer.

"As you can see a have a problem with drinking. But, there's a whole story behind it."

"Well, what is it Dad?," Mia asks.

He takes a deep breath.

"Me and Joanne decided not to continue our relationship. We started experiencing problems and-"

"Problems like what?," Mia asks.

I wrap my arm around her, pulling me towards me. I lean in towards her ear.

"Mia," I whipser. She turns and I nod no, signaling her to not push her father.

"No, Justin. It's okay. You guys deserve to know."

He takes another deep breath, seeming like he's trying to muster all his strength just to talk about it.

"Well, me and Joanne started having problems when I wasn't there with her a lot because I had a bunch of charity work to do."

"And?," Mia says, wanting the story to continue.

"I walk in one night and saw her with another man in bed."

Mia looks down. "Oh."

He continues. "So, I was really hurt from that, which made me start drinking. This all happened a few months ago. I'm sorry you two had to see me like that."

"It's okay Dad. But, a lot of other stuff happened last night, too. You need help."

"Well, what else happened?"

I rub the back of my neck, feeling very uncomfortable now. His heart is gonna be broken when he hears what happened.

"Um. Well.. You said some stuff and you- Umm...," Mia struggles to get her words out.

"And I?," her father says to her.

"And you slapped me."

His jaw drops and he looks down. He shakes his head. 

"Mia. Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. You know I would never do that to you."

"But, Dad. You did."

He sighs. "I know sweetheart. I'll make it up to you when I get better."

"And when is that?," she asks.

"I don't-"

"Dad. Don't tell me you don't know. You need help. You could have came over here after your break up with Joanne. I'll always be here Dad."

"Well, I thought you hated me."

She sighs. "No. Dad, I know we don't have the best relationship. But, you're still my dad. You're the only parent I have, which makes me love you even more. I'll always be here."

She gets out of my grip and sits next to her father, embracing him. I smile a little.

"But, I'm going on tour at the end of next month."

He pulls away from the hug and smiles at her. 

"My baby is going on tour?"

She nods and giggles. 

"Well, I'm proud of you. Now, where's my granddaughter? I'm sure I scare the hell out of here last night."

"She's sleep-"

"Mommy," I hear. 

I turn and Kenzie is walking down the stairs. I get up and when she reaches the end of the stairs, I pick her up.

I walk over to Jack and Mia.

Makenzie looks at Jack and buries her face in my chest, looking terrified.

"No. It's okay Kenzie."

Mia holds her hands out and I hand her Makenzie. Makenzie looks straight at Jack.

"Grandpa's not gonna hurt you, okay?," she asks her.

"Okay," she says. 

"I love you little one. Okay?," he says to Kenzie.

"Okay," she replies.

The chuckle a little. They said okay to eachother. It reminds me of "The Fault in Our Stars." That's Mia's favorite movie and book. And Mia doesn't read at all.

"I'm gonna check myself into a rehab to get better. So, I can start sepnding time with all my grandkids. Where's the twins?"

"With my mom," I reply.

"Oh. Well, I can't wait to see them when I get out. But, I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all of you before I check in. The rehab is somewhere in LA."

"Well, I'm happy you stopped by. I love you Dad."

Mia gives him a hug, and he kisses Kenzie's forehead. "I love you, too. I love all of you."

He gets up and gives me a hug. "Well, I must be on my way out."

We all hear a car honk from outside.

"That's my cab."

"He walks towards the door and reaches for the doorknob. He gives us all one last wave and exits the house, allowing the house to fall silent. I hope he gets better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!

Today has been a whole year since I've seen Justin on his Believe Tour! Omg I fuckin' can't! Like, I was watching videos from the concert and I was fuckin' bawling. I miss him! I was so close! OMG come back to Philly soon Justin! I love you!

Anyway.. Please excuse my fangirl moment

Mia's dad is going to rehab! Next chapter is gonna be amazing! I promise! In a few more chapters, drama is gonna happen! You guys are gonna love it!

So, how was the chapter?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15