Chapter 39: I can't right now

Mia's POV:

* Same scene as last chapter *

I turn to glance at Justin, who's sound asleep. I try to calm myself down, but it doesn't work. I'm too focused on the fact that I could get pregnant.

I have to wait two weeks to know. This is gonna be the slowest, most stressful two weeks of my life...

I feel Justin wrap his arms tighten around me. He kisses the back of my neck, and I sigh. I hear him lift his head up from the pillow, and he looks at me.

I continue to stare into space, very worried. "Hey, what's wrong babe?" I ignore his question and continue to stare into space.

I don't think Justin should know. It's just, I don't want him to stress about this. When it comes to us having kids, he's all for it. I mean, I could be pregnant with triplets soon, and he'd be like, "The bigger, the better." Before we had any kids, he said he probably would like seven. I thought he was joking. Then, time passed and I realize he probably wasn't.

I feel his warm, soft lips kiss my cheek. "Babe?"

"Huh?," I answer. "You okay? You look worried." "No, I'm fine."

He raises his eyebrows at me. He presses his lips against my cheek, giving me another sweet kiss.

"You sure?" I nod. "Well, just know I'm here babe." He lays back down, pulling me closer to him.

I get up, covering my bare body and putting on clothes. Justin examines me, and I notice, so he gives me a quick smile.

I give him a weak smile and go in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and head downstairs.

Justin comes out the room and follows me. I go check if we got any mail, and we did.

I skim through it. Bills, junk mail, and all that other stuff. I stop when I see a envelope that has my name.

It's from the University of Dance. I raise an eyebrow and go back in the house. I take my envelope and give him the rest.

Justin throws the mail of the table. He goes behind me and grabs my waist. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

"The University of Dance?," he says confused. "Yeah, I guess so," I say. I open it and read the letter aloud for my both of us.

Dear Mrs. Bieber,

We have been pleased to inform you that you have been picked to be in our program for unknown dancers to go on tour with artist such as Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, and many others .

We've received letters and emails about you. We also we're given footage of you dancing and we can't let you lose an opportunity like this.

The audition to make the final cuts will be July 12th. We Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

University of Dance

"The fuck?," I say confused. "How did they get footage, emails and letters about you?," he asks. "I don't know babe," I tell him.

"Well, this is a good opportunity for me," I say. He unwraps his arms from the waist and I turn to face him. He looks down.

"What's wrong?" He sighs. "It's just.... You're an amazing dancer. I already know if you go, you're gonna get accepted and then you'll be on tour with JT or whoever."

I move closer to him, grabbing his hands in mine. "Well, I don't have to go babe. I mean, if it's gonna effect our marriage or our family, then I don't have to go. There will be plenty of other opportunities for me later."