Chapter 3: He's physco

Justin's POV:

I pull in the driveway hyperventilating. I just got a call from Mia and she sounded like she was in trouble, so I rushed to get here. I bust through the doors and I find Mia in the middle of the floor with her knees against her cheSt. She stands up at the sight of me. I rush to her and embrace her. Mia sniffles and starts crying.

"It's okay babe. I'm here," I assure her. I bring her closer to my chest. She buried her face in my chest, still bawling her eyes out. A few minutes pass and she tried to calm herself down.

"Tyler came and he asks of I wanted to hang out. I said no, so he got mad. I asked him how he got our address, and he started being really creepy, so I slammed the door on his face. Then, he started screaming, so I told him is he didn't leave, I would call the cops. Then, he left and said he'll be back," she explains to me.

I grow anger. I embrace her tighter and kiss her cheek. I grab her hands and run her thumb soothingly to assure her she's safe with me. "You're not leaving my side. I swear of he hurts you again, I'll fuckin' kill him," I promise to her.

I fuckin' hate this douchebag. He already hurt Mia one time, and he doing it again. No one, I mean no one hurts my Mia. She's mine. It's weird how all the guys that fell in love with her in the past are crazy as fuck. Peter came to the house, started acting crazy, then I had to beat his ass. Not just that, but he also put Mia in the hospital because he ran into her with a car because he felt like of he couldn't have her no one can. Now, Tyler comes to the house, acts crazy, and now guess what I have to do? I have to beat his ass.

I sway Mia back and forth. She calms down completely. I play with her hair. "Justin?," Mia calls. "Hmmm?," I answer. "Why do I always attract the crazy ones?," she asks. I chuckle a little. "And you're not crazy?," I ask her. "I know I'm crazy, but Peter and Tyler are crazy as fuck," she explains. I laugh and she finally laughs, too. Now, I'm gonna have a stronger protective side of me. I don't wanna lose her. I love her.

________________________________

Hey! How was it? Comment below! I love you all and keep it swaggy!