Chapter 64: This is too much

Mia's POV:

* Same scene as last chapter *

"Huh?!"

"You heard me. I want Brandi back," Fredo says. 

Well, that's surprising.

" And you're telling me this because...?"

"Mia, I want you to help me. Please. We're best friends."

I roll my eyes and groan. "Don't play that best friend card on me."

"Why? Did it work?"

I hear him chuckle through the phone.

I groan again. 

"Fine, I'll help you."

"Good. Now get your ass over here. And bring Justin, too."

"Fred-"

He hangs up the phone and I look straight at Justin. 

"What the hell is up with Fredo today? It's like he's being a little rude and sassy."

He shurgs. I don't know.

"But, I can't leave. I still have rehearsal."

He pecks my cheek, making me smile a little.

"Well, on my way in, I peeked in and saw you guys dancing. You were pretty good. I'm sure cutting one rehearsal in half wouldn't hurt."

I sigh in frustration. There's just too much going on in so little time. I had to deal with more drama with Justin, but thank God everything's okay now. I have a ton of rehearsal and preparation to do for the tour, and now I have to fix Fredo's relationship with Brandi. Uggh!!

"I guess Justin," I say.

He lets go of me and we both make our way out the small studio. We go into the main studio, all eyes on us.

"Okay everyone. Since we're all doing so great, you can take the rest of the day off. Remember, be here tomorrow. Noon." 

They all cheer and I feel Justin grab my waist. He pulls me closer to his side, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.

He intertwines our fingers, and we head out. I examine the roses and smile at them. Justin is too cute. He surprised me with roses and a sweet kiss, then apologized for what he did.

Before he apologized, I was pretty pissed at him. But, then when he was apologizing, he told me he was in pain and he was going to be in more pain when I left. 

Hey, when a person is in pain, they're not themselves. 

I know me and Justin go through a lot. It's the same thing over and over again. I know every time I run away, we'll just be back together soon after.

So, what's the point of me running away all the time?

I see Justin's car and I stop in my tracks.

Justin looks back and notices. 

"You okay?," he asks.

"Justin, we gotta stop."

He raises his eyebrows. "What?"

"We gotta stop this stupid routine. I know we said we would before, but we didn't. When I run away, I do it because I'm hurt. But, everytime I run away, I know that we're gonna make up and be together again soon after. So, what's the point of me running away?"

He turns to face me and comes closer, pulling me into a hug.

"So, are we officially done with the stupid routine?"

"Well, I hope so. We gotta promise."

"Well-"

I hold my pinky out and he chuckles at me.

"A pinky promise Mia?"

He keeps laughing and I have a plain expression on my face. 

"Justin, don't laugh. Pinky promises are deep and I take it serious."

He stops laughing, but still has a smile.

He wraps his pinky around mine, and pecks my lips.

"I promise."

I look down at the roses in my hand again. I smile.

"Do you like them?," he asks.

"Yes. They're beautiful," I answer.

"Well, c'mon. We gotta go to Fredo's."

I nod and we get into his car. Justin can drive me to rehearsal tomorrow, then I can take my car back home.

To Fredo's we go..

Justin's POV:

I park the car in Fredo's driveway and we get out.

Mia comes from the other side and I put my arm over here, holding her close.

We walk to his doorstep and I knock on the door. A few seconds later, Fredo's answers. He looks kind stressed.

"We're here."

"Yeah, I see that. It took you long enough," he snaps in a rude tone.

I chuckle at him a little, but he narrows his eyes at Mia. I look down at her, and I see she's pissed.

I squeeze her hand, and she looks up at me. I shoot a smal smile, letting her know everything is okay and to calm down a little.

She looks back at Fredo and he lets us in. He closes the door behind us and we go into the living room. Me and Mia take a seat on the couch, while Fredo does the same on the one across from us.

"So, what's up?," Mia asks.

"Well, shit. I'm getting there. Can you be patient?," he asks again.

I look at Mia, who now looks like she's gonna attack him.

She narrows her eyes. 

"Listen, Fredo. I don't fuckin' appreciate your attitude," she says.

"Well, I didn't ask you. So, why would I care? Do you think I appreciate fixing your fucked marriage all the time?"

Mia gets up, and I grip her arm. I try pulling her down to sit down, but her attention is to Fredo. She really wants to murder him right now.

I turn to Fredo.

"Fredo, I would calm down if I were you."

He takes a deep breath and looks down. Mia finally takes a seat next to me.

"Listen. I'm sorry. I'm just stressed right now." His eyes remain staring at the floor.

I glance back at Mia, and she rolls her eyes.

"And why are you stressed?," Mia asks him.

Fredo looks up at her.

"Well, I really do want Brandi back. But, she's on a date tonight with some dude. I was gonna ask her to go on a date with me, then she said she had a date."

Mia sighs.

"Fredo, maybe it's not meant to be."

"Hey. I thought you and Justin weren't meant to be, but then I realized over time you are. Just give me some time so I can prove you all wrong. We are meant to be."

I smile at him a little. I think he's in love. Fredo found the right one.

"Well, I'll talk to Brandi. I'll get back to you on what she says. Okay?"

Fredo nods.

Well, this is gonna be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I actually wrote the chapter! It took me a while, but I did it.

How was the chapter?! What was your fav part?

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15