Bruh...

Hey. So, I'm having one of the worst thing in the world right now: writer's block.

I know what to write and I have plenty of ideas, but putting it into words is where I'm struggling a little. But, I'll overcome it.

I'm also not sick anymore. That's so weird. I woke up this morning, feeling normal. Weird..

And in a few weeks, the updates will become a little slower. You know why? Well, I start school on September 5th, so yeah. Imma be a junior...

My birthday is in less than a week. It's on August 4th. All I want is Justin to follow me on Twitter and candy. 

I'm kinda scared a little for my birthday because I know I'm gonna get spammed with so much happy bday messages on Wattpad and kik. But, I know you all are gonna do it out of love. And then, my family and friends are gonna spam me, too.

By the way, Justin looked so good at the Young Hollywood Awards. Bae's outfit was on point!!

And he's so sweet. People wanna talk shit about him, but they won't bother to see the truth behind the rumors and see how nice of a person he is.. Hey, haters gonna hate tho...

And I forgot to say this before! To all my muslim readers out there, happy Eid Al Fitr!

* I'm muslim, so yeah :)

So, yeah. New chap soon be posted soon. You're gonna love it!

Remember, I love you all!

Keep it swaggy!!

My kik: msswag15