Chapter 2: Him...

Justin's POV:

"MIa, you wanna go to a party with me tonight?," I ask Mia, shouting from the kitchen. I'm getting her snacks because she's a little cranky. Her period makes her like that all the time. "Well, I dont know babe," she replies back. I stop what I'm doing and go into the living, where I find her watching Spongebob.

"Please. C'mon! It'll be fun. Three kids is a lot of stress of you, so I want you to have fun," I explain to her. She smiles. " Well, since you care about me so much, then yes I'll come," she replies. I smile at her. I rush up to her and jump on the couch. She giggles. I peck her cheek.

"What kinda party is it?," she asks. " It's just a regular party. Za kinda invited random people though," I tell her. " Well, whatever. It still sounds fun," she says. I smile at her. She's actually open to having fun for a change. I like it.

* That night*

Mia's POV:

We walk in the club and everyone goes wild. Fredo runs up to me and embraces me tight. I missed him, too. I haven't seen him in like a month or so. He's my best guy best friend. He's always been there for me and Justin. Without him, we wouldn't be here right now. 

I go dance with Justin. All these girls are twerking and grinding on these random guys, while I'm just slow dancing with Justin. I wrap my arms around his neck and I bring my head close enough so that our foreheads touch. Justin kisses my cheek. 

You know, we're a very usual couple. It's weird. We're slow-dancing in the middle of the dance floor when " TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!" is playing. That's very weird, but I like being weird. 

Suddenly, Za taps Justin. Za motions him in a direction. He wants him to meet someone. Justin comes closer to me and shouts in my ear. " I'll be right back," he tells me. I nod. He disappears in the crowd. Now, since I'm alone, I go to find Fredo and get something to drink.

I go to the drink area. "Pepsi please," I tell the guy. " You don't want liquor?," he asks. I make a disgusted face and nod no. I don't enjoy drinking. It's not what I'm into.

I grab my Pepsi and take a seat. I drink it. " Nice seeing you here. I haven't seen you in so long," a voice says behind me. It sounds so familiar. I'm afraid to turn around though. " What, you don't wanna say hi?," the voice asks. Now, I really don't wanna turn around. It must be someone I know. "Mia, please," the voice pleads. Now, I know who it is. It's Tyler. I slowly turn around.

"Hi," I sat shocked. " Hey," he says. Wow, it's him. Tyler is my ex-boyfriend. He was my boyfriend before I started dating Justin. He cheated on me, that's why we broke up. He's also the reason why I have trust issues. I told Justin about Tyler when we were best friends, and the situation was Justin's inspiration to write "Fall." The song's about me being heartbroken from being cheated on and the breakup and about how Justin wanted to make it all better.

" Mia, you look great," he tells me. I smile a little. "Thank you," I say back. "So, you're married to the one and only Justin Bieber, huh? I would have never expected you to marry him. I guess I owe you that twenty dollars from that bet," he tells me. I forgot all about that. When we were dating, we made a bet that if I married Justin, then he owes me twenty dollars.

I feel strong arms wrap around me. I smile hard. Tyler notices and he doesn't like it that much. I turn to see Justin's face and he's not liking Tyler too much. I didn't even introduce him to him first. "Justin, this is Tyler. Tyler, this is Justin," I say, introducing them.

" Oh, yeah. Tyler... The one who broke your heart and made you have trust issues. Yeah, very nice to meet you Tyler," Justin says sarcastic. Tyler looks pissed now. Well, this is awkward. "Listen Mia. Here's my number. We should hang out sometimes: as friends," he tells me. I go to reach for the paper he hands me, but Justin snatches it.

"Yeah, okay. Bye, Don't expect her to call you," Justin tells him. Tyler glances at me one last time and walks away. I look at Justin. "Well, that was awkward," I say. I kiss his nose. "I dont like that guy. I swear if he even thinks about you again, I'll push him off a bridge," Justin threatens. I smile because it's so cute how he's protective. Justin chuckles a little. I kiss his cheek. " I love you," I tell him. " I love you, too," he says back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! How was it?! You think this is the end of the drama? Nope. It's just getting started. I love you all and keep it swaggy for me!

My kik: msswag15