Chapter 52: Love never ends

Justin's POV:

"Say goodbye Bieber!"

"Bruce, you don't have to do this. If you kill someone, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. It would just put more stress on you."

He laughs at me, looking completely insane.

"I can't live with myself now! I did bad and regretful things!"

"Like what?"

"I killed someone..."

Oh shit. 

"Everyone hates me!!"

"I don't hate you," I say. Yeah, I actually do hate him with a burning passion. But, shit. When the person you hate is pulling a gun out on you, your feelings change pretty damn quick.

"Stop with the bullshit Bieber! How couldn't you hate me?! I kidnapped your wife and daughter!"

"Bruce-" "Just shut up! Shut up!" he screams at me. I do as I am told. 

"I can't live this life anymore! I hate myself!"

He stops point the gun at me, and puts it to his head.

"Bruce, don't do this! You got a whole life in head of you!" 

"Yeah, a whole life in jail! A whole life full of hatred and loneliness! Fuck it!"

"Bruce-" A shot is blown and Bruce collapses, blood rushing from his head.

"JUSTIN!," I hear a voice scream. I continue to stare at Bruce's body in shock. I hear someone running, and a few seconds later Mia runs in. She covers her mouth, sobs filling the whole garage.

She looks at me and and runs to me. She embraces me tight and I do the same to her. "I thought I lost you!," she says through sobs.

"Never," I tell her. She looks back at Bruce's body and buries her face into my chest. 

We head out the garage and head back to the car. I pull my phone out. I dial 911.

"Nine one one. What's your emergency?"

"There's been a suicide."

"Um. Okay? Your location?"

"One four five Kingswood Avenue."

We'll be there in a few."

I hang up and look up to find Mia embracing Kenzie. I walk over and join them, holding them both close to me.

A few minutes later, the police comes. 

"Where's the body?," a police officer asks. 

"In the back, in the garage." He nods as the paramedics go in the direction. 

"So, what exactly how did this happen?" I take a deep breath and prepare to explain. This is gonna be a long story.

* Back home, at night *

I kiss Makenzie on her forehead as I put her to bed. 

"Daddy, I'm scared." I stare at her. She looks absolutely terrified. 

"Kenzie, it's okay. You'll be fine sweetheart."

She looks down, making me feel guilty. "Tell you what. I'll stay here until you fall asleep."

"You pwamise?" I chuckle at her.

"I promise princess." She lays down and I rub her back to comfort her. A few minutes pass and she's asleep. I smile at her.

Mia walks in. I gently pull Makenzie off me and tuck her in. I lean down and kiss her forehead. Mia walks over and kisses her cheek.

I look around her room, examining the window. 

"What?," Mia whispers. 

I walk over to both windows and lock them. I fix the curtains, and look back to see a confused look on Mia's face.

"I don't want any problems," I whisper to her. Mia nods. We both quietly walk out the room and close the door.

 We go into our bedroom and I close the door. Mia goes to the mirror. 

She examines her bruise on her face, moving closer to the mirror. I walk over to her and take her hand. I lean closer and kiss her cheek.

She winces. 

"It still hurts." I wrap my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry."

She looks down. "This is hard." "What's hard?" "Everything Justin." I stare into her eyes.

"I'm gonna be with you every step of the way. I know it's hard, but I can help. Let me take away the pain. Let me put a smile on your face."

I embrace her tight, wanting to never let go. "I love you." Her grip tightens around her. "I love you more."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy!!!

That chapter is deep...

Vote and comment please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15