chapter 18

RYA POV

2:45 pm
~~

I did my four-month checkup, and the babies were perfectly healthy. Tomorrow was my birthday, and normally I would celebrate it with Haley, but she wasn't here with me. "Rya," I heard Ace call, and I looked up.

"Yeah," I softly answered as he approached me.

"Go get ready; we are leaving," Ace said, and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Wait! Why?" I asked, and he just blankly stared at me.

"Never mind, leave it; let's go," he said, then grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going? I asked, and he sighed.

"You like asking questions, don't you? Let's just go; you'll find out soon," he said as he led me outside the room.

I wonder where he's going. I hate when I don't know what's happening; it makes me anxious.

 "Is Anya coming?" I asked, and Ace shook his head, then continued walking

"Is Anya coming?" I asked, and Ace shook his head, then continued walking. We went to the back of his mansion, where there were two huge jets parked in a huge space. My eyes widen, and my jaw drops. I swear this house surprises me every day; there is a lot that I still don't know about. Anya told me that they had hidden rooms and torture chambers, which is kind of scary. "Is this yours? Are we going on it?" I questioned him, and he groaned, then stopped in his tracks.

"Rya," he said, then stared into my eyes. I looked up at him innocently, and he pecked my lip. "Yes, it's mine, and yes, we are going on it," he said, and I nodded. He took my hand in his, then led me over to the jet. Two flight attendants were standing at the door, waiting with a smile plastered on their faces.

"Добрый день, босс, добро пожаловать" they both said with their heads bowing, and Ace nodded.

[Good day, boss, welcome]

"Don't you see my fiancée too?" Ace asked with his hand balled into a fist.

"I'm sorry, welcome, Mrs. Vasiliev." They said it in unison, and I nodded, then gave them a welcoming smile.

"It's okay," I assured Ace  as we walked inside.

"No Rya. You are about to be my wife, and they should have respect for you. Treat you the same way they would treat me. You have authority over them, and you will rule with me as soon as you get a better understanding of the system," he said in a serious tone, and my face saddened.

"I looked around the jet, and it was not what I expected. It was luxurious; it had sofas, a dining room, and a small kitchen. These are things that I've never expected to be on a plane.

Is that my fucking bedroom?

"Yes," Ace said, then chuckled, and I looked at him in shock. Did he hear my thoughts again? What the hell?

"Did you hear me?" I curiously asked as I sat down on one of the sofas.

"Yes, you said, 'Is that a fucking bedroom?' You're funny," he said, and it felt like I died inside.

"I thought I said it in my mind," I said with my head tilted to the side.

"Well, then you speak your thoughts," he said, and I mentally slapped myself. "Stand," he said, and I wondered why he wanted me to stand, but I got up. He sat down, then pulled me down on his lap.

"This will be a long flight, so get comfortable, love," he said, and I looked down at him.

"Самолет вот-вот взлетит. Сядьте поудобнее." A male voice spoke on the microphone, and I wondered what he was saying.

[The jet is about to take off. Sit tight.]

I could feel the plane taking off, and my heart dropped. I grabbed Ace's hand and squeezed my eyes shut. "Rya, it's okay," I heard Ace whisper into my ears to keep me calm. I don't like when the plane is taking off. This is why I don't travel; it just feels like my insides are dying, and I get a panic attack. Rya," Ace called while making circles in my back. "Open your eyes," he said, then hissed. I looked at him, and he had a painful expression on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I apologized when I realized that my fingernails were sinking into his skin. I removed my hand quickly, and his hand was red with fingernail marks on it. "I'm so sorry." I started to cry, and he panicked, then wiped my tears.

"No, no. Rya It's okay; I'm fine. I promise," he said while flexing his hand, then he touched it. I knew it was hurting because he tried so hard not to flinch.

"You're lying," I said, then cried even more, but he hugged me.

"Rya, you don't need to cry; I'll be fine." He assured me, and I nodded, then gave him a small smile. These hormones make me weak; I cry for almost everything, and I hate it. "Do you need anything to eat, perhaps a snack?" Ace asked, and I nodded. I watched him as he pressed a small button. "I need snacks," he said.

"Can I get chips and flaming hot Cheetos? I asked as my eyes lit up, and he nodded and kissed my forehead. He told the flight attendant, then looked at me.

"Aren't they going to be too hot for the baby?" he asked.

"I don't think so, but it's what I'm craving for, so I guess the baby wants it too," I told him, and he chuckled.

ACE POV

I didn't know that Rya would get scared when the plane lifted off. Not that I could do anything to stop it, but still, I only like seeing her make one expression, and that's being happy. This flight is very important to her, and it'll be a surprise. We were actually going to California, and I did promise her that she could see her best friend once as long as she didn't share our secret with her.

"Here are the snacks and drink, sir," the flight attendant said as she placed the platter down.

"Thank you," Rya said, then began eating her Cheetos. I lifted her shirt up a little, then began making circles on her baby bump.

"My little dynamic duo is growing," I said, and Rya looked at me.

Even when she's eating, she's cute.

"You call them your dynamic duo?"She asked with her nose scrunched up.

"What?" I asked, and she giggled.

"I call them my little peanuts," she said, and I cringed.

"Well, I think mine's better, and I bet the babies would agree, right?" I asked, and I felt the babies move. "What the fuck?" I said, and Rya laughed.

Holy sh*t, those were some quick movements.

"Didn't you feel that?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yes, I did; I guess they agree with you," Rya said, and I smiled a little.

"Do you want some?" Rya asked as she turned toward me.

"You have crumbs all over your face," I said to her, then leaned forward. I brushed her face off, and she smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered, and I stared into her eyes. My eyes fell to her lips, and I felt the urge to kiss her. Her lips look as soft as ever, and I just had to. I gently placed my lips towards hers; her lips parted, and I slid my tongue into her mouth. A moan left her lips, and fuck, that made me crazy. I slowly began moving my hand from her belly and down further into her shorts.

Four fucking months, Ace

I hadn't had sex in four months, and that's totally not like me. I never wanted to rush into things with Rya, but sh*t, she was making things harder for me. Every day I have to look at her, and everything she does drives me insane, but I had to control myself.

Rya clutched my shirt, and I knew she was asking for air to breathe. I pulled away from her lips, then went down to her neck. I lightly began placing kisses along her smooth skin, then stopped in between her neck and shoulder. I began sucking and biting down on that spot, and she moaned out "Augh," I love that sound, and I wanted to hear more.

 I began sucking and biting down on that spot, and she moaned out "Augh," I love that sound, and I wanted to hear more

I made her stand up, then lifted her off the floor. I brought her to the room and laid her down on the bed. I continued placing kisses on her neck, and she moaned. I slipped my hand into her shorts and then began circling her clt. "Ace," she moaned out, then grabbed my hand. She pulled my hand out of my shorts, and I took a step back. "Not now, okay," she said, and I stared at her. Her eyes were half-hooded, and her lips were slightly parted. I could tell that she wanted it so bad, but why was she pushing me away?

"Okay," I said, then scratched the back of my head. "I'll go get rid of this then; a cold shower will do," I said, and she looked at it.

"Fuck" -Rya's thoughts

I chuckled, then walked into the bathroom. I took a deep breath and sighed. I swear Rya is driving me crazy, but I still won't pressure her until she's truly ready. "Just have to wait a little longer, buddy," I said to myself, then walked over to the shower.
_______________