chapter 16

RYA POV

I woke when I felt Ace's arms tighten around me. I looked over at him, and he looked so calm and peaceful. I took a closer look at him, and a small smile came to my lips. His eyelashes were so long, and his bed hair made him look hot. Why does he always have to sleep without a shirt? And his gray sweatpants—everything was printing through it. What am I even thinking?

I tried moving out of his hold, but he held me in place. "Stop moving," he said, startling me.

"I need to pee," I told him, and his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me with tired eyes. He loosened his grip on me, and I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I peed quickly, then walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. I heard the bathroom door open, and I looked up. Ace walked in and yawned. He wiped the sleep away from his face and then stretched a little.

He began removing his clothes, and my jaw dropped. "What are you doing? I asked, and he looked at me and then smirked.

"I'm going to freshen up," he said, then placed his hands in the lining of his boxers. He was about to pull it down, and I hid my face. "Why are you hiding your face my future wife, plus you saw it already?" Ace whispered in my ear, and I shivered. I couldn't even say anything.

How fucking embarrassing!

Okay, I'm going to have a shower then; you can have one while I do, seeing that I have two showers," he said, and I blushed. "You don't need to worry about me seeing you; the glass is tinted," he said, then walked away from me, and I turned my head. I stared at his perfectly shaped ass. I swear everything about this man was perfect. He walked into the shower, and I sighed. I might as well take one, seeing that he won't see me.

After brushing my teeth, I walked over to the shower and removed all my clothes. I turned the shower on and let the water beat on top of my head.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the glass. I turned the shower off, then turned around. I saw Ace grab the towel and wrap it around his waist. After opening the door, I peeked outside. "How long are you planning on staying in there? We have to go down and eat," Ace said as he dried his hair. I didn't realize I was in here that long.

"I'll go get dressed, okay," I assured him as I stepped out of the shower.

"Here, I brought you a dress," Ace said, and I nodded and then took it from his grasp. "I'll wait outside," he said, and I told him thanks before he left. I quickly put on my clothes and left the bathroom.

"I'm done; let's go," I told him, and he turned to look at me.

"Wow," he said as he stared at me in admiration. "You look so beautiful," he said as he approached me, and I blushed while looking down at the floor. "Finally something where I can see my babies showing; you always wore big clothes to hide your belly," Ace said as he placed his hand on my baby bump. My heart started beating faster; I swear he could hear it beating. Inside me was all warm, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Was he just saying all this, or did he actually mean it?

My family used to always tell me how ugly I was and how I was a mistake. So Ace telling me I'm beautiful made me feel really special. "Thank you, but you don't need to say all that," I told him, and he cupped my cheek and made me stare into his eyes.

"It's true, and I'll say it over and over again to remind you how beautiful and sexy you are. You're the most sweetest and most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, and I'm glad you were the one that got inseminated with my sperm," Ace said, and I felt like crying. "Don't cry, okay? I know that look," he said, and I giggled a little.

"It's these hormones; they make me really emotional," I said, and he kissed my cheek.

"Let's go downstairs and eat sunshine," Ace said, then took my hand in his and led me outside. I heard shouting coming from downstairs, and I shared a glance with Ace.

"What the fuck is that?" Ace asked as he let go of my hand. He rushed down the stairs, and I followed behind him.

"Rya, did you hear all that shouting too?" Anya asked as she ran up to me, and I nodded.

"Mina, how dare you come into my fucking house and make all that commotion?" I heard Ace shout, and my eyes landed on a girl seated on the couch.

"Ugh, that fucking bitch; why did it have to be her?" Anya asked as she groaned in annoyance.

"Who is she? I softly asked.

"She's Ace's crazy ex; I swear she's obsessed with him." Anya said, and I mouthed 'oh.'

"Your stupid guards didn't want to let me in!" She shouted, then stood up. I saw her face, and I knew I saw her somewhere.

"Oh, she's the girl that I bumped into at the fertility clinic," I said when realization hit me and Anya looked at me.

"Oh yeah, she's the one that drugged my brother and stole his semen; I can't believe you bumped into the witch," Anya said, then laughed.

"She was angry for some reason and very rude too," I said, and Anya rolled her eyes.

"She's the worst; I don't know how Ace ended up with a girl like her; she might be a model, but you are way prettier than her," Anya said, then sighed.

"Leave my fucking house! Ace shouted, and she jumped.

"Ace, please, I want to talk to you," Mina begged, and Ace's hands balled into a fist.

"Leave; we are about to have breakfast and you are interrupting us," Ace said, and her eyes landed on me. Mina sent me a death glare, and my whole body shivered.

"So you're the girl that got pregnant with Ace's baby instead of me," Mina said as she moved away from Ace. "That should've been me; it's all your fault that I got injected with some Randos sperm. I mean, how can you stoop so low to go through with that? You disgust me," she said, and a small whimper left my lips.

Don't let her talk to you like that.

"Don't listen to her, Rya," Anya said, and I wasn't going to, but my hormones were saying otherwise.

"I should be the one living here, not this bit-" she was about to say when Ace grabbed her.

"If you say another fucking word, I don't care if you are pregnant; I'll hurt you," Ace said as his jaw clenched and unclenched. He was so angry that I could see his veins popping.

"I'm not pregnant; I had to abort it. How can I have a baby that would be fatherless?" she said, and my eyes widen.

"See, she's evil," Anya said, and I agreed. How could she do such a thing?

"If it's not Ace, I don't want it," she said, and Ace's grip tightened around her hand to the point that it could snap.

"Leave my house; I don't ever want to catch you here ever again, and I fucking mean it. You were never fit to be a mother; I hope you can never have kids after killing that innocent child," he said in rage, then pointed at me. "Apologize to my fucking wife," he said, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Woah, there, buddy, that's a little too far even for you.

I'll let it slide, seeing that he only said that to hurt Mina more. "I'm sorry," Mina cried, and Ace nodded at Dmitri. He walked up to her, and Ace pushed her forward.

"The biggest fucking mistake of my life," Ace added, and she cried even more. As soon as Dmitri left with her, Ace walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked, and I nodded, then gave him a small smile. "Don't listen to her, okay? You made an amazing decision, and I'm sure you are going to be a great mom," Ace added as he took my hand in his.

"Убедись, что она больше сюда не придет, и я серьезно. Я буду каждый из вас, если вы позволите этому дерьму повториться." He said this to the earpiece in his ear.

[Make sure she doesn't come here again, and I mean it. [I'll'llre every last one of you if you let this shit happen again.]

"Okay, let's get something to eat," Ace said, and I nodded.

"Rya, you look really pretty in that dress; you are glowing. Pregnancy fits you," Anya said, and I giggled.

"I picked it out," Ace cockily said as he rested his big hand on my baby bump.

"You guys look so cute together; thanks for reminding me of how lonely I am," Anya said, then laughed.
_________________