Ch 32

IMPORTANT!! PLZ READ!

Okay, so first I want let you all know that there will be a very important announcement at the end of this chapter!

Enjoy this cute and happy chapter! 💛

(Normal POV)

Today, was a very special day.

The day where a man named Natsu Dragneel, and Lucy Heartfilia married.

When Lucy walked down the isle with her father, who surprised her earlier, all eyes were glued to her.

But that didn't matter.

No, she didn't care what the other people thought. Not today. The only person that she focused on was the quite handsome pink haired male who stood next to the priest with the brightest smile the world has ever seen, as he watched his very soon-to-be wife walk up towards him.

Lucy looked like an absolute angel. With her soft golden hair all curled beautifully with the help of Juvia, and the way her make up was perfectly applied over her already pretty face with the help of Mira and Levy. Erza helped with the tiny important details, like the little sparkly hair accessories, and the shades of make up.

Her eyeshadow was in a light golden colour, and her cheeks were rosy with some pretty blush. Her plump lips had on the best shade of light pink lipstick.

But most important thing of her whole look, was her dress.

It wasn't too poofy and wasn't loaded with tons of lace and glitter everywhere

It wasn't too poofy and wasn't loaded with tons of lace and glitter everywhere. It had the right amount of lace for the top of her dress and the rest below her waist was just nice and plain and flowy.

It was no doubt, the perfect dress.

As time went by, and vows being already told, it was finally time.

The time to answer the life changing question.

"Do you, Natsu Dragneel, take Lucille Heartfilia as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" The priest asked.

With tears of pure joy in his eyes, Natsu replied very clearly and surely with, "I do."

The priest then turned to Lucy, "Do you, Lucille Heartfilia, take Natsu Dragneel as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" He asked once more.

With a big bright smile, and tears almost streaming down her soft porcelain cheeks, she replied with no hesitation, "I do."

"Any objections?" The elderly priest questioned to the crowd.