Ch 10

(Lucy POV)

"Ms Heartfilia! Where were you yesterday?!" Wendy cried, running over to me and hugging me with all her might.

My cheeks reddened, "I had to do something important, don't worry about it Wendy." I lied, I didn't want to tell her that I spent the whole day yesterday with Natsu, her brother, especially from the fact that he kissed my cheek.

I still blush every time I think about it! I can't stop! People have been questioning me! T^T

"Ok, well I'm glad you're back because the supply teacher yesterday was really confused with everything." She whispered.

I giggled, "Ok, but be carful who you tell this stuff to, I don't want you getting into any trouble."

She smiled brightly to me before taking a seat back to her desk.

I sighed happily and continued going through some paperwork before the rest of my students arrived.

"What are you so happy about? You look like a derpy raccoon." An annoying voice sneered behind me.

Lisanna...

I suddenly remembered,

Yesterday Natsu said that he was having second thoughts about finding Lisanna another job. Why though? What could she possibly have done when they're already broken up? I'm so confused, I'll just stay out of it. If he wants to tell me, he will, and if he doesn't, oh well too bad for me.

I mean, I still haven't told him who I truly am, so—

"Hello? I'm talking to you." She waves her hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stood up, walking up in front of the class with the attendance sheet, completely ignoring her, "Alright, time for attendance!" I announced, smiling brightly.

Lisanna scoffed behind me and wrote the date on the blackboard while I took attendance.

Oh, Mavis...

———

It's lunch time now and I'm walking over to the staff room to chat a little with some of my friends while I ate. Luckily, Lisanna never comes to the staff room for lunch, she always leaves the school.

When I arrived, I set my bag down and took a seat on the beige couch in front of the large window showing the school playground outside, with a granola bar in hand.

"Hey Lucy! How's your day so far?" Reedus, the very artistic grade five teacher asked, sitting across from me on the other couch.

"Oh, it's great, how's yours?" I asked politely.

"You know Harry?" He asked and I nodded, "Yeah, he punched Ron this morning! Honestly, I forget the reason why, but what I do know, is that it was hilarious! Hahaha, you should've seen his face! Hahaha!" He laughed.

I giggled slightly in a sort of awkward kind of way, "Sounds like you had an eventful morning."

"Yeah, Hey have you heard about what's happening on Sunday?" He asked, his laughter disappearing in an instant, almost as if he never laughed in the first place.

Creepy...

"No, what's happening?"

"Well, I'm running the grand Fantasia Parade! We're all going," He gestured to the rest of the staff, "You can invite people if you want." He smiled.

"Oh really! How did I only just find out about this?"I asked.

"Well, I only just started announcing it on Wednesday, I was running a bit late with planning and I didn't know what day to have it be on." He explained before the bell rang, signalling that it was time to head back to class.