Ch 22

(Normal POV)

<——Sunday Afternoon——>

"And...done!" Mira clapped her hands together, happy that she has finally finished the beautiful makeup look on her gorgeous blonde best friend, "Here, look in the mirror!" She grabbed the small circular mirror from the table and handed it to Lucy.

She gasped, "Mira! Thank you so much! It looks perfect!"

Mira giggled, "I'm glad you like it! Though, it wasn't that complicated, you're already more than beautiful!" She complimented.

Mira was the chosen one to do Lucy's hair and makeup. It was very simple really, just some light brown eyeshadow, mascara, a little brown eyeliner, and some deep blood red matte lipstick.

Her hair was curled and done up in a low side bun with looser strands here and there to help frame her face. She also had a shiny little silver butterfly hair clip to add just a little more to the look.

Erza was the one who found her the perfect dress which really matches with the lipstick. It was a deep red mid thigh length dress that flowed out at the bottom. Very classy.

To top it off, Lucy had on some midnight black three inch heels because if she went any higher, she'd probably look like she was trying to imitate the walk of a goose, which was not what she was looking for

While Lucy was looking closely at her face in the mirror, admiring Mira's work for her eyeshadow, Mira glanced at the time on the clock hung on the dining room wall.

Yes, Mira did Lucy's makeup in the dining room at the table.

The clock read, 3:52pm.

She gasped, the blonde's billionaire boyfriend said he'd be there by 4:00pm, so he should be there any minute by now.

"Lucy! Oh my gaaahhhh!! Hehehehe! Your soulmate should be here any minute!" She squealed, clapping her hands together, her charm bracelet making little jingly sounds as she moved.

Lucy blushed when she mentioned the 'soulmate' part, "Mira! Calm down, it's just a date!" She pouted cutely.

Yes, it was definitely a date, but not just any date. It was their first actual, actual, actual date. Like, for real! And not only that, but it was also going to be a very special date.

*Ding*Dong*

The familiar sound of Lucy's doorbell echoed through her apartment. She was about to stand up and answer it, until Mira snatched her wrist and stopped her.

"What are you doing? It's probably Natsu!" The blonde whispered harshly.

Mira only giggled, "Yes, but I want to answer it! Then, you can do a big reveal!"

Lucy nodded in understanding and quickly hid in her bedroom. She carefully left her door ajar and listened in for her cue to walk out into the living room where she could hear them talking.