Ch 12

(Lucy POV)

Oh my Mavis! There's so much to do!

I heard Natsu laugh beside me, "With the look you have on your face, I'm guessing you've never been to a festival," he smiled a big toothy grin that I've only seen a few times, making me become a tomato.

Oh, gosh...he's beautiful...

Ok, I need to stop.

"There aren't any good roller coasters since this is a temporary festival, but there are other rides that I want to show you, c'mon!" He grabbed my hand and started running through the crowd of happy people.

"Wait! What about Wendy?!" I yelled.

We can't forget about her! What if some creep try's to kidnap her! Or worse! What if—

"She's with Erza and Jellal, she'll be fine! Now c'mon!"

After being dragged around through a bunch of strangers having fun, we stopped at the end of the line for a ride that's like a small circle roller coaster that just takes you upside down. Its
weird, but also pretty with the bright lights all over it. It seems magical even.

———

Oh Mavis, I think I'm gonna be sick...

"N-Natsu, why did we...go on that...ride?" I asked, pausing a few times from the feeling that I might throw up.

But Natsu was worse...

"I-I don't...where's a garbage can!!!" He exclaims.

His face is turning green, and he looks completely weak.

Is it bad that I'm trying not to laugh?

"Here dude." Said a random guy with curly blond hair and flower print beach shorts, handing Natsu a garbage can, "I think you need it." He chuckled.

"Than-BLURGE!" He threw up before he could thank him.

Thankfully, nobody recognizes Natsu. That would surely ruin his reputation.

Ewww...

I walk over behind Natsu and rub his back after the guy walks away.

"Hey, Flame Brain! So, you still have a weak stomach, hahahaha!!" I hear a familiar voice laugh in the distance.

"F*ck off Ice freak!" Natsu yells, his face his over the garbage can.

"Language Natsu! This is a family friendly place!" I scold him.

"Sorry, hun..." He apologizes.

"Yeah, well just be mo—"

Wait...did he just call me...hun?

I start blushing like crazy once I realize what he just said. My face is one fire! It's like when a stove is turned up so hot, that the circle turns a deep orange. Ok, maybe not that hot, but still!

(Normal POV)

"Natsu, take this and go to the washroom." Said Erza appearing out of nowhere beside Natsu handing him a cute little bottle of blue coloured mouth wash, "You need to keep your mouth clean if you want to kiss Lucy." She whispered the last part, looking up at Lucy after just to make sure.

"R-right." He stuttered, taking the bottle from her and going over to a nearby blue and yellow coloured porta potty.

"So, having fun so far Lucy?" Erza asked, waiting for Natsu to come out of the blue box before she left.