Ch 13

(Natsu POV)

Lucy and I were just about to go explore the festival some more, until suddenly, a big boom and a white flash appeared and disappeared instantly.

Sh*t

Lucy almost instantly grabbed onto my left arm, although, I didn't mind.

Wait, that's not the point!

F*ck, she's probably scared of thunder storms, I can already see the fear and worry in her eyes.

D*mn, we better get out of here before it gets too chaotic. People are already starting to freak out, and I can't hear anything but yells of fear or anger.

Mavis...

I started walking quickly with Lucy to find the exit. I have to get her out of this place first before I try to find the others. I should probably call them, but they might not hear me over all the chaotic noise.

*BOOM*

I felt Lucy jump a little and hold onto my arm tighter.

I quickly removed my arm from Lucy's grasp,
earning a sort of hurt and confused look from her, but was immediately replaced with a blush because I had wrapped my arm around her waist protectively, pulling her closer.

"C'mon Luce, let's get out'a here," I said leaning down to her ear so she could hear me over all the chaos.

There was so many people running into us, I think I might even have a few scratches on my arms, I just don't want Lucy to get hurt.

———

"Ok, Luce are you alright?" I asked once we were back in the car.

She simply nodded a 'yes', while looking down in her lap.

"I'll call up Erza and ask where she is, I need to get Wendy 'cause she's still with Jellal I think." I said, pulling out my phone from my back pocket.

I quickly found her number and called her without hesitation.

"Natsu! Where are you? I'm in the parking lot with the others," Said Erza on the other end of the line.

"I'm in my car with Luce, I had to get her out of there Erza,—

*CRASH*

The thunder cut me off, I looked over at Lucy and saw that she was curled up in a ball on the seat, and it looked like she was...crying?!

Oh no...what do I do?!

"Anyway, Erza go to the big fountain and I'll bring you guys to your cars." I got straight to the point.

"Alright, cya."

I ended the call and tucked my phone away into my pocket.

Before starting the car, I turned to Luce, who was no longer curled up in a ball, she was just putting on her seatbelt, but she still seemed tense.

I could hear the wind outside start to pick up too. I have to hurry before the stupid fricken rain starts.

UGH!!

(Normal POV)

Finally, Natsu found his other friends and told them to just hop in the car.

It was an extremely tight fit for everyone, but it worked, sort of.

Lucy had to move over to make room for Wendy on her seat up front.

And in perfect timing, the rain began. The thick heavy, cold rain mixed with thunder and lightning.

"Okay guys, where are you all parked? We have to hurry 'cause the roads might get shut down." Said Natsu, turning on the window wipers at high speed.