Ch 4

(Normal POV)

Natsu and Lucy, spent the rest of their time at the park chatting, laughing, and getting to know each other more. Their small friendship grew stronger, and they decided to go to the mall before it got too late, it was currently 4:00, the mall closed at 11:00. They had nothing better to do anyway, plus, they were starting to get hungry.

Lucy followed Natsu back to his car. Before Lucy could reach the handle, Natsu already grabbed it and opened the door for her, holding his hand out for her to hold on to when she stepped in.

Her heart fluttered, "Thank you."

He simply smiled in return, and ran over to his side of the car and hopped in, starting the engine.

When they arrived, the first place they went to was a small restaurant at the entrance. They sat down next to a small aquarium and chatted until the waitress came up.

"Hello! What can I get for you tod-," she started, but when she noticed she was talking to Natsu Dragneel, her eyes widened. "Mr Dragneel! I-It's a great privilege to have-"

Natsu cut her off, "Yes, thank you, thank you." He said nervously and quickly. "We'll each have an iced tea to drink, and for food, I'll have the steak and potatoes." He looked at a confused Lucy and motioned her to order her choice of food.

She snapped out of her trance and said, "Uh, Sorry. Um, I'll just have a small plate of spaghetti please." She smiled sheepishly and held her hands to her thighs, gripping her pink shorts nervously. Lucy got really nervous when she ordered her food, she was weird that way. A way in which Natsu found rather, cute.

"What was that about? Why did you interrupt her?" Lucy asked after the waitress left. "Do you know her?"

'No, but she certainly knows who I am.' He thought.

"That's a story for next time." He said, not being able to think of anything better to say.

"Oh, sorry." She replied looking down, mentally scolding herself for invading his business.

'I'm such an idiot!' Natsu thought to himself.

"No, don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for." He said reassuringly.

"Yeah, anyway where do you want to go after this?"

"I have to find a new suit for my next meeting on Monday, and I haven't had a chance to look for one, do you mind if we check those out? He asked.

Normally, someone else would go shopping for a suit for him, but Natsu wanted to see for himself what stores had to offer. He can't remember the last time he stepped foot into a mall, he's always been so busy with work, that he hardly had the chance to go out. Even picking up Wendy from school was a hassle, but it made her happy, so he did it anyways for her sake. Being the CEO of a billionaire company was not a piece of cake.

Lucy blushed and replied, "Sure, sounds good."

———

When Natsu and Lucy entered the store, they were greeted by a short man with orange hair.

"Why, hello there," He greeted in a deep voice, "I'm Ichiya, if you need any assistance with anything, just yell out, 'man.'. He said, before leaving to help other customers.

"Alright, how about we look over there," Natsu pointed over to a rack of suits to the left.

Lucy nodded and followed him over to the rows of suits.

"What do you think of this?" Natsu asked a few minutes later holding up a light grey suit on a hanger.

"Um, no...how about..." Lucy said turning around a picking a few other suites. "Hmm, yeah try this," She said holding them up.