Ch 30

(Normal POV)

Time-4:00pm

Day-THURSDAY

Place-Mira's Café

"That's a great idea Lucy!" Mira clapped her hands excitedly, a wide smile spread across her cute face.

Lucy just finished explaining to Erza and Mira about her plan of inviting her students to the wedding, along with their families, while Wendy was just sitting beside her sipping on her blueberry smoothie through its straw while staring out the window with a bored expression .

"Yeah! I can easily find their mail addresses, no problem! I just have to contact the school. This is so exciting!" Erza agreed, before taking another bite from her strawberry cake.

No surprise there.

Erza and her strawberry cake.

Inseparable.

"Yeah, sorry if it's a little late to be telling you this, I just kept forgetting," Lucy smiled sheepishly.

"No problem! You don't need to worry about a thing! Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good."

"So, hows life with Natsu out of the house?" Mira questioned, changing the subject with a smirk making its way onto her beautiful face.

"Oh no, she's doing it again..." Erza sighed, rolling her eyes at her. Although, she was just as interested as Mira, she just didn't want to show it.

Lucy blushed, "Well, it's different for sure...I'm not sure how to respond to that Mira," She laughed, "He's only been gone for like two or three days. And besides, I don't hear you saying anything about your love life." She smirked, successfully avoiding Mira's question, "Anyone special in mind? Hm?"

Lucy new very well how she felt about Natsu leaving for the business trip. She felt a little lonely without him. Without his warm daily hugs and kisses, and how he'd hold her close and keep her warm at night while whispering sweet things in her ear, and much more.

But, she would never admit that to anyone, ESPECIALLY Mira.

That would just be too embarrassing.

Mira's smirk dropped, and was replaced with a light blush spreading across her cheeks, "W-well, there is one guy who seems like my type...I guess..."

While Lucy, Mira, and Erza were chatting and gossiping, and whatnot, Wendy was still just stirring her smoothie with her straw, staring off into space.

She was bored.

An hour and a half passed by, and they were still talking.

And she was still bored.

She hated being in these situations.

"Alright, well I'll see you guys later, it's getting a little late," Lucy said.

Once Wendy heard that sentence leave Lucy's mouth, she immediately stood up from her seat beside Lucy and quickly hugged Mira and Erza before making her way to the door.

If she doesn't hurry, they might start a new conversation, and that's the last thing she wants to happen. All she wants, is to go home.

"Well, I guess she's ready to leave," Mira giggled, "Cya Lucy!"

"Goodbye Lucy!" Erza waved.

———

"I'm bored." A certain bluenette complained, standing in the doorway of the living room where Lucy was.